Chat Noir and Ladybug

When the bright light faded, Chann could see that she was in a silver-white bauble, floating in mid air....

There was a girl standing in front of her, staring at her. She looked a little shocked. "Ehhh...." Chann frowned.

Then suddenly the bubble popped, and Chann fell out of the sky. "Woaaaaaah!" She landed a few milliseconds later, in a hexagonal box... On top of the wolf miraculous.

She sat up and gulped. I'm not ready for this yet!" Chann thought to herself.

"Waaaaaaaah! Get away from me little magic beast!" The girl shouted. She grabbed a broom, and smacked Chann right out of the Miraculous box, and into the wall.

"Uwwwwg...." Chann moaned. She was sore all over, but she really needed to stop that girl from hurting her. Also, she hadn't learned phasing through attacks either!

"Wait! Please do-"The girl whacked Chann with the broom again.

"Stop..." Chann groaned, "listen to me for a moment, I have something to tell you!"

The girl looked up. Chann had gotten her attention, and she backed off a little, "What have you got to say, say it now!"

Wow, feisty! Will make a good hero... Chann thought. "The reason I'm here, is... How do I say this..."

"Say it or get back in the box!" The girl demanded, gesturing to the miraculous box.

Of course! Chann hopped onto the table, and walked over to the box, "This, is a miraculous." She gestured to the box, "And you can be a hero."

"Are you making fun of me!" The girl sneered.

Chann shook her head, "No, I'm not. I'm being serious about this, you can be... Luna Louve, the Wolf miraculous!"

The girl's frown faded, and she saw that Chann was speaking the truth. "Can I really... Be a hero?"

Chann nodded, "Just put that on."

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

This is what the charm looks like when activated

This is what the charm looks like when activated. When unactivated, it has the same shape, but then in silver. It's fastened on a leather string.

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

The wolf miraculous was an anklet with a wolf-head charm that shone silver. The girl picked it up gently, and clasped it around her left ankle.

She stood up tall. "So, how does this thing work?"

Chann smiled, "You can transform into Luna Louve by saying..." She thought for a moment, she had read in the book what activates the miraculous... It said

'Ώρα να μεταμορφωθεί'

Which translated to, "...On your Paws."

"What is your name, mine is Trisha."

"I'm Chann, the kwami of the hunt."

"Well then... Chann, On your Paws!" Trisha called. Chann gasped as she was sucked into the charm.

Her world went white once more, as she hit the charm, and it activated.

***Transformation sequence***

Luna Louve smiled, and jumped out the window, onto the street, which was deserted. Not many people came there, only the people on the way to the stadium.

Luna leapt up the wall, grabbed a window-sill, and pulled herself onto it with her super strength. She leapt higher, onto the roof, and looked around her.

What a coincidence... An akuma attack! Luna thought. She jumped onto the next roof, and one further. Another roof, and she was almost there.

Suddenly, she couldn't hear anything. There was no sound. Luna Louve couldn't even hear her feat touching the ground. 

Luna frowned and looked at the akumatised man. He was holding a gleaming black boombox in his hand, which he raised up high.

That must be where the akuma is! Luna thought. She saw Ladybug arriving at the scene, and called to her. But no sound left her mouth, there was complete silence.

Suddenly there was a sound microphone screech, and Luna and Ladybug winced. Luna called again, but she didn't make a sound.

"Hello Ladybug. You are foolish to think that I do not see you." The akumatised villain smirked at the heroin, "I am the Sonic. All I really wanted was to be heard... But nobody listened. You yourself didn't even listen to me. Now no-one in Paris will be able to hear anything but me!"

Stop! Ladybug mouthed.

"What did you say, cuz I can't hear you!" The man sneered over the boombox.

Luna looked determined, and snuck up behind Ladybug. She was going to help. To be a hero. But Ladybug didn't see her, and jumped a few roofs away.

At this moment, Chat Noir came in. What's happening here, M'lady? He mouthed, and Ladybug tried to explain with a few gestures.

Ladybug swung her yoyo at the boombox to relive it of the Sonic's grasp, but he just blocked it with loud sound waves.

Chat Noir tried, and Ladybug again, but all was blocked by Sonic's sound waves. Ladybug was getting frustrated, and Chat Noir smiled at her and mouthed, You look so cute when you're angry.

Ladybug rolled her eyes and mouthed back, Not now kitty, let's focus on beating this thing.

Luna Louve felt a little left our, and decided to use her miraculous super powers to join in with the fight.

So she called, well, mouthed, the magic words...

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

Plz vote and comment.

Ranger Stark