Underestimated

Chann woke up with a headache in a small white room. There was one window, and it covered the entire wall. 

Chann groaned, and looked out through the window. She could see Luna Louve leaping from building to building.

"Oh..." She sighed, "I'm inside the miraculous."

She got up, and walked up to the large window.

She just stood there a while, watching the events through Luna's eyes, and ears, because she couldn't hear all the words, Luna Louve calling Ladybug, Chat Noir and his lady conversing, and Ladybug calling, "Lucky charm!"

Just then, she heard Luna say something that echoed through the room.

Those two magic words.

"Wolf Hearted!"

She felt all her energy being sucked out of her. She collapsed to the floor, tired, and most of all, hungry.

She needed something to eat. She couldn't help but think about her favourite foods... French fries... Pancakes... Pizza... But one word in particular kept coming back to her. Venison... That's what she really wanted to eat.

She got up, with a bunch of effort, and looked back at the window. Luna was running away. She seemed scared. She was running in the direction from which she came. Her home. 

Actually, Chann had no idea if it was her home in the first place. It was just the place where they met.

As soon as she was back in the room she called to Chann, "Chann... off.. your.. paws..." 

She groaned, and collapsed on her bed. Chann flew out of the charm on Trisha's anklet, and fell onto the bed next to the shaking girl. 

"I am never doing that ever again!" She moaned, and reached for her ankle to take the anklet off. "Wait! Please don't -"Chann didn't get to finish her sentence, as her vision became white again, and she landed on the floor of the Howami.

"Ouch..." Chann groaned and got up. "Well that sucks. I finally  get to leave this place and have an adventure but then... Poof! I'm right back where I started..."

She walked to her room and lay down in the hammock. "I guess I wasn't here that long yet, but still. You get bored really fast when you're here alone."

She looked around her room, and spotted the Miraculous book still other desk. She picked it up and opened it on the Ladybug page.

"Weapon, yoyo. I knew that already. I doesn't seem like there is much more information on this page." Chann muttered, frustrated.

She closed the book and put it back on her desk. 

Why wouldn't Trisha give it another chance? Was I rough? Harsh? Unhelpful? What was she so scared of? These thoughts kept coming back to Chann's brain.

She left the room, closing the curtain behind her, and went to the kitchen to get herself some food. She thought back to when she was still in the charm. Venison...

She didn't really know what it was, but it sounded nice. She checked some cupboards, and then she looked in the fridge. Nothing. 

Maybe it was there, but Chann just didn't notice it. It's not like she even knew what venison was... She sighed, took an apple out of the fridge instead, and left the kitchen.

She wandered around a little aimlessly, but ended up going back to her room to read in the Miraculous book. There was a bookshelf in her room, but there were no books on it, so it was kind of useless.

She paged over to the wolf page, and looked at the Luna Louve picture. The miraculous wolf hero. She wondered if she would ever get another chance to help a hero... What if Trisha hid the box with the miraculous! What if Master Fu never got it back!

She needed to talk to someone, the loneliness was killing her! She paged through the book some more, and eventually put it away on her desk, and decided to try and get some sleep.

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

Chann woke, confused. It felt like the middle of the night, but there was light shining in through the curtain in the doorway. She got up, and saw that the hallway lights were still on. She turned them off, and went back to her room.

The Howami didn't really have night and day times, so Chann couldn't really measure time. She expected to have been a kwami for around 3 days now. That meant it was almost the fourth day.

She closed her eyes, and soon she was asleep once more.

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

So what do you guys think? Am I getting close to what you imagine for the Howami? Please tell me if you have any ideas or objections.

Plz vote and comment.

Ranger Stark