Radical Changes

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

Where am I....

Kate opened her eyes, and took in the beautiful room around her.

"Wow... This is beautiful." She whispered in awe.

"It is, isn't it." Said a familiar voice behind her. 

"Wayzz!" Kate turned around to face the turtle kwami.

"Hi Kate. H-How are you feeling?" 

"Ok.. I guess. Just a little shaken. But where am I? And how did you get in?" Kate enquired.

"This is the Howami, also known as the Miracle Box, the place where all the miraculouses that aren't in use stay. And Master Fu put me away to see how you were doing." Wayzz replied.

Kate nodded, "So... What kind of kwami am I?" She looked at herself, a silver-grey little creature.

"You are the Kwami of the hunt, the Wolf. Your name is Chann."

Kate, well, I guess I should call her Chann, nodded, "What does that mean, I mean, what powers do I give my holder when they transform?"

"I'm not entirely sure. But all the information that you might need should be in the Miraculous Book, but I'll show you where your room is first." Wayzz replied.

Chann followed him through a few doors, and he stopped in front of one with a wolf on it. He gestured for her to go ahead.

"Wow..." Chann whispered as she pushed the door open.

The room was beautiful, decorated with snowflakes and wolves. It was hexagonal in shape, with touches of snowy white, and gleaming silver. There was a bed and a desk, and a book shelf, filled with all sorts of books.. 

There was also a beautiful wax-paper lamp, decorated with snowflakes, which flooded the room with a pleasant white light. I'll leave the rest of the room to your imagination, before this book gets too descriptive.

Chann stepped inside, and Wayzz hovered behind her, "Do you like it?"

"I love it Wayzz. It's beautiful." Chann replied with a smile, "But could you show me the miraculous book now?"

Wayzz nodded, and flew back into the hallway. Chann dashed after him. A few doors later, she caught up to him.

He was standing next to a big book, that was placed in the very middle of the beautiful bookshelf.

"I read the whole thing a few decades ago, when the current ladybug didn't exist yet, so I don't remember much." Wayzz commented.

Chann opened the book and paged through it. She stopped at a page titled;

'ο λύκος θαυματουργός'

"Whoah! I can read it!" Chann exclaimed, "It says, 'The Wolf Miraculous'"

Wayzz nodded, "Keep looking!"

Chann looked at the next sentence;

'θαυματουργός απο κυνήγι'

"'Miraculous of the Hunt'"

Chann closed the Miraculous Book, "I'll read this later, but first, I need to say goodbye, because you're probably needed by Master Fu..."

Wayzz nodded, "Yes, I cannot stay for much longer. So... Goodbye Chann." He smiled. Chann smiled back, "Goodbye Wayzz..."

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

Tadaa! another chapter!

Plz vote and comment.

Ranger Stark