Impossible isn't a Word

Master Fu jumped up in surprise, "That's...."

"Impossible?" Kate cut him off, "No it's not. I did my research."

"I know all the Miraculouses are in use, and Paris needs more, but you can't take the ones in the other cities away from there. I understand your situation, and I want to help." Kate smiled, well tried to smile. 

She was so nervous the could have fainted.

"But... It's impossible to make new Miraculouses..." Master Fu sighed.

"Sorry to bust your bubble, but I stole your book once, and I found a page that explains it pretty well... Here, let my find it..." Kate took her phone out of her bag, and looked through her photos till she found what she was looking for.

She stopped, and pointed at the photo of a page from the Miraculous book, "See, that's really complicated code, but it's there! Can you read it?"

Master Fu studied the page for a while, and then nodded, "Yes, but it will take a while to decode, give me a few minutes." He took the book, and went through a door into a separate room, probably his bedroom, Kate thought.

Kate sat down, and stared at the music box. After a while, something green popped up from behind it, and Kate smiled.

"Hi.... Was it Whaze?"

The turtle miraculous smiled, "Wayzz, actually. But you where really close. It's been a while since  I spoke to anyone other than Master Fu!"

Kate giggled, and Wayzz hovered in the air in front of her.

"I heard your conversation with my Master, are you really sure about this?" Wayzz questioned, and Kate nodded, " Yes, as I said, I have nobody and nothing. And being a Kwami sounds amazing. Tell me how is life as a kwami?"

Wayzz smiled, "Well, first of all I have to tell you that I cannot compare my life to that of a human, but I can tell you that you get to pick a favourite food. You can fly and... Well... I can't name much more than that."

Kate looked a little disappointed, but then smiled, as Master Fu came back in, "I'll just have to find out for myself."

"I've been able to decode most of the text. Are you really sure about this?" Master Fu enquired.

Kate stood up and nodded. 

Master Fu took another minute or so to prepare the room, and Kate heard him whisper something, while holding a weird object, that sounded a little like, "So that's what this thing's for..."

Then Kate took her position, and breathed deeply. "I'm ready." She stated.

Master Fu started chanting, 

"Προετοιμάστε να ταξιδέψετε διαστάσεις, πηγαίνετε σε ένα διαφορετικό σύμπαν και γίνετε θαυματουργό."

Kate felt a weird sensation in her chest.

"Οι δυνάμεις της πτήσης, της δύναμης, της καρδιάς, της αθανασίας και πάνω απ 'όλα η θαυματουργική δύναμη του κυνηγιού θα σας δοθούν."

She felt the stabbing pain, and was almost going to scream.

"θαυματουργή, μαγεία, δύναμη, πραγματικότητα, θαυματουργή. ΠΗΓΑΙΝΕ ΤΩΡΑ"

Master Fu ended his chant, and Kate's vision went black...

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

Hey guys, what do you think? I have to pick a name for Kate as a kwami, and I couldn't pick between these two. Please comment on your favourite.

Chann

Seath

Plz vote and comment.

Ranger Stark