Loneliness?

Chann woke up again later, refreshed.

She yawned and went to the kitchen to get herself some muesli and yogurt. When she arrived, she couldn't find either of the two. 

After searching for a few minutes, she gave up, and chose to eat toast for breakfast instead. So she took the cheese and bread out of the fridge, and made herself some toast.

She wandered around again, and ended up getting the miraculous book from her room again, and sitting down in the living room to read.

After a while, she got distracted and started humming to herself. She stopped humming, and thought of all the songs she knew. 

'Castle on the Hill' by Ed Sheeran...

'No Good in Goodbye'  by The Script ...

'Just Like Fire' by P!nk...

And there were even more than that. She sighed, longing back to the time when she was human, in the normal world with normal music...

Then she heard a soft noise.

It was the sound of someone crying. She listened carefully, and tried to follow it. It was muffled and hard to hear, but she managed.

She got to the passage along with her own room was, but she could now clearly hear that the crying was coming from the room next to that.

The door was ajar, and Chann peered through the small gap. She saw a light purple kwami lying on the bed. She looked closer, and the door creaked slightly. 

The Kwami must have heard her, as the crying stopped, and Chann quickly slid behind the door. She heard the kwami get off the bed and ask in a soft voice, "Who's there?"

Chann stayed very still, and after a while, she heard the kwami sigh and collapse back down on the bed. 

She peered around the door, and saw Nooroo, the purple Moth Miraculous Kwami lying on the big bed. He was facing her direction, but his eyes were closed.

 Chann knocked on the door, and Nooroo opened his eyes.

He looked at her for a moment, and then rolled over onto his other side.

"Nooroo?" Chann took a step closer, "Why are you here?"

"Leave me alone."

"Oh... I that's how it is, I'll go..." Chann turned around to leave, and didn't notice Nooroo turning around to watch her go.

- - <> <> = <> <> - -

Chann sighed.

She opened and closed the Miraculous book over, and over, and over again. She was bored.

She had tried the library, but most of the books looked really boring.

Like ,'How to Decipher Raisecus Code' What is that even? I've never heard of it, or seen it anywhere.

It didn't seem useful anyway, so Chann decided to leave that book, along with many other boring-sounding books.

Chann sighed, and closed the Miraculous book one last time, before putting it away. She sat up and looked around her room for something to do.

Nothing.

"Uhhm. Hi..."

Chann looked up, and saw Nooroo standing in the doorway.

"I- I'm sorry I was so rude to you back there..."

"It's ok..." Chann replied, shrugging.

Nooroo smiled, "Are you... a new kwami?"

Chann nodded, "I'm Chann, the wolf kwami."

"Nice to meet you Chann, my name is Nooroo, and I am the moth kwami, but I think you already knew that." Nooroo giggled.

 Chann blushed, and nodded.

"Should I show you around? Or did you do that yourself already?"

"I've seen most places, but I'd really like something to do. I've been rather... bored lately."

Nooroo nodded, "Ok, follow me!"