Chapter One

(y/n)

Finally, here at Hope's Peak Academy. It feels so good to be here at last! Now I can finally start to make the world a better place!

I was practically skipping through the halls as I searched for my dorm. Unlike other schools, everyone has their own rooms, with no sharing whatsoever. An odd regulation of the school, but it's fine with me.

As I arrived at my room, I used my key that I had already been given a while ago, and inserted it into the lock.

Click.

After unlocking the door, I entered with all of my things, and closed the door behind me.

Before I can do anything else, I need to unpack.

***

Alright! Now that I'm finished with that chore, it's time to explore the school!

True, I had already been given a brief tour a few weeks ago when I came to get registered and such, but this is different. Now I can explore the school at my pace and desires.

Plus, I may be able to help someone in need.

Excited, I exited my room and began walking around the school.

... I think I'll start with the outside of the school...

***

As I was searching the outside of the school, my eyes fell upon a female who looked like she was searching for something.

My first chance to help someone!

I walked up to the female with a smile on my face.

"Hello! I'm (y/n)! You look like you could use some help looking for something. What could it possibly be?"

The female looked a bit startled as she turned to me.

"Oh... Hi. My name's Seiko. I'm looking for a specific herb for one of my medicines." Seiko explained.

"Nice to meet you Seiko! Would you like some help looking for your specific herb?" I questioned.

Seiko seemed a bit taken back by my question.

"Um... Sure... If you don't mind..." Seiko responded.

"Of course, I don't mind! That's what friends are for, right?"

Seiko seemed even more taken back by that statement.

"Friends? You already consider me your friend? But we just... We just met each other. How can you already consider me your friend?" Seiko questioned.

"I don't know how to explain it... But I seem to be able to tell when people need a friend. And, if I can help them by being their friend, then you should bet that I'm going to be their friend. Does that bother you?" I explained.

"N-Not at all. I was just surprised... That's all." Seiko explained.

I smiled.

"Oh, okay. If that's it, then let's get to searching for that herb!"

Despite wearing a mask over her mouth, I could tell that she was smiling.

"Okay."

***

After a while of searching, we finally found the herb that we were looking for.

"Yay! We found it!" I exclaimed with happiness.

"All thanks to you, (y/n)." Seiko praised.

"No need to praise me that much, Seiko. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking... You said that the herb was for a medicine, right? What kind of medicine?" I questioned.

"Just a medicine to help boost self-confidence and help someone feel better about their self-worth." Seiko explained.

"And you make these yourself?" I questioned.

Seiko nodded.

"That's amazing! You must be some kind of awesome potions maker or something!"

Seiko blushed in embarrassment.

"Thanks... But I still have a lot to learn."

"It still seems incredible that you can make homemade remedies with just herbs." I explained.

Seiko smiled.

"Hey, do you mind if we take a break to go eat some dinner? I'm famished!" I questioned.

"Sure, I don't mind." Seiko said.

"Then let's go!" I exclaimed, before grabbing Seiko by the hand and leading her to the dining hall.

"Wait... I'm coming too?!" Seiko questioned.

"Of course! Friends stick together, right?"

Seiko caught on, and smiled once more.

"Absolutely."

Hello! Welcome to my newest fanfiction, and my first one for Sonosuke! I'm honestly very excited to write this. Especially since there seems to be NO FAN-FICTION FOR THIS CHARACTER! When I saw that there was next to nothing for this fabulous character, I just knew I needed to write for this character. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. Doesn't mean I'll use it, especially since I've already mapped out the main story-line, but if you have any minor suggestions, I may use them. On another note, if you're new to my stories... Welcome! If you're not aware, I'm currently working on MANY stories, so updates may not be super often (maybe like 1-2 times a week, if I'm lucky). But, since this is my newest story (At the moment), it is my top priority to work on. So yeah... Anyway... That's all I have to say... So... Later! =^-^=