Chapter Seven

(y/n)

Ah! I'm going to be late if I don't hurry!

Rushing through the halls, I tried to navigate my way to the pool.

When I finally entered the pool, I checked my phone to see that I had barely made it on time.

After letting out a sigh of relief, I looked around for Seiko or Sonosuke, to only see Seiko.

"Hey." I greeted, as I walked up to Seiko.

"Hello (y/n)." Seiko greeted with a small smile.

"Is Sonosuke here yet?" I questioned.

Seiko shook her head 'no'.

"He hasn't shown up yet."

I frowned for a split second, before going back to a smile.

"Well, he may just be running late. For now, let's just enjoy the pool." I said.

"Okay."

Sonosuke

Do I really want to do this? Do I really want to go to the pool?

... Do I really have a choice? If I don't, (y/n) will most likely pester me on why I didn't come.

Sigh.

After getting on my swimsuit, and putting everything I'd need in a swim bag, I headed out to the pool.

When I arrived at the pool, I saw that I had arrived 30 minutes late.

"Sonosuke!"

I turned my head at the sound of my name being said.

Turns out that it was (y/n), and she was running towards me.

"No running in the swimming pool!" The lifeguard shouted.

(y/n) tried to stop, but ended up slipping, and sliding on the water... And ended up ramming into me.

We both fell, and (y/n) fell on top of me.

"I'm so sorry!" (y/n) apologized, as she scrambled to get off of me.

"It's fine..." I muttered under my breath.

"Anyway, you ready to get into the pool?" (y/n) said, brushing the awkward moment off to the side.

"Sure." I answered.

"Yay!" (y/n) exclaimed, before grabbing my hand, and ushering me to the pool.

I tossed my bag to one of the chairs, so that my stuff wouldn't get wet.

"You ready for some fun?" (y/n) questioned.

"Sure?" I questioned, more than answered.

(y/n) pouted.

"We're having fun, whether or not you think it'll be fun!" (y/n) declared.

"Okay?"

Perhaps I should let myself have some fun...?

... Even if it's just this once...?

... I honestly don't know what to do...

Hello! I'm sorry for not updating in forever, and updating such a small chapter. Inspiration for this story is coming short, as well as motivation to write, which is why chapters haven't been frequent. But I'm trying to get back into writing everyday, so don't worry! Chapters will (hopefully) be more frequent from now on. Later! =^-^=