Chapter Three

(y/n)

Alright! It's the start of a new day! But not just any new day... It's the first day of school!

I looked at my schedule to see that I had 4 classes this semester. The two main core classes (English and Math), the class that pertains to my talent (Politics), and an elective that I selected personally (Cooking).

... I hope Sonosuke and Seiko are in at least one of my classes...

I then prepared for school, getting dressed and doing everything else I normally do to get ready for the day.

I then stuffed all of my class materials (textbooks, binders, paper, pencils, etc) into my backpack.

... Why do I feel like there's something that I'm missing...?

That's right...

... Breakfast!

I then slung my backpack over my shoulder, exited my room, and hurried to the dining hall.

As I was eating my breakfast, I noticed a familiar face enter the dining hall.

Seiko.

"Hey! Over here!" I called out.

Seiko heard me, and walked over to me, a boxed breakfast in her hands.

"You do know the school offers breakfast... Right?" I questioned.

"Yeah. But normal food hurts my teeth." Seiko explained.

"Oh. Sorry to hear that."

"No need to apologize." Seiko said.

As we were eating, I remembered something.

"Hey Seiko, what classes do you have?" I questioned.

"If I remember correctly... I have English first, Herbs 101 second, cooking third, and math for my last class. What about you?" Seiko explained.

"I have English, Politics, Math, and Cooking. Seems like we'll only have one class together. What a shame. But hey, at least we'll be able to see each other for one class. Oh, and we can't forget after classes end and mealtimes. We just have to look at the positives."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We should probably head to English now, or else we'll be late." Seiko said.

I looked at the nearest clock to see that our first class started in... Five minutes!

"You're right! We need to hurry!" I exclaimed before grabbing Seiko by the hand and dragging her down the hallways.

"(y/n)... Do you know where you're going...?" Seiko questioned.

"Uh..." My voice trailed off.

"Don't worry. I memorized the map of the school already. Take a right." Seiko instructed.

Seiko then guided me to English, and we were luckily able to enter the classroom right as the bell was ringing.

The teacher looked a bit worried. Perhaps because we're late on the first day, which could lead to a bad habit of being late often?

"Glad you two could make it right on time. Please find a seat. There are two seats left." The teacher instructed.

There was one seat in the very front, and one in the very back, next to Sonosuke.

"Don't worry, I understand. You can have the seat in the back." Seiko whispered in my ear.

Before I could protest, Seiko sat in the seat in the front.