Part 9

Hi friends! This chapter is brought to you by the inspiration I received by reading the latest chapter of "Silent Sentinel" by Serendipity.now on fanfiction.net. It cemented my Salvatore hate. So, let's do a recap:

The Mikaelson-Black family was enjoying their time together, playing with Teddy, torturing Damon, you know, normal stuff, when Stefan arrives to make a deal for Damon's release: the white oak stakes for his brother. NO DEAL! Because Stefan, dear, you didn't bring all the stakes, did you? Some threats are exchanged, then Eris has had enough, and she dictates the threat to end all threats. The Salvatores and Co. must give up all the stakes, sans magic spells, or heads will roll. This excites Klaus. Anyway, the Salvatores tell their team of the stipulations of the exchange of stakes, and while Caroline, Jeremy, and Ric are happy to just live and let live, the rest of Team Scooby is still trying to stir the pot. This won't end well... for them. Dun dun DUNNNNN...

Oh btdubs, this is a direct continuation from last episode... I mean, chapter.

"Um." Said Teddy, as he played with his blocks while his parents were talking. His mum seemed a little upset, but his da seemed to be calming her down. Sure, he only knew the blonde man for a few months but, he made his mum happy, smelled like pack, and was a wolf like him. Little Teddy was pretty sure that made him his da. All the evidence was right there. Teddy pointed a block to his mum.

"Ma!" He said.

"Yes, Teddy-love?" Eris asked, shaking herself out of her funk. She was totally intimidating, the Salvatores were just too stupid to realize. Teddy then pointed his block to Klaus.

"Da!" Had Klaus been drinking something, he would have spit it out. As it were, he froze as if he were a deer in headlights and his eyes widened to the point that it had to be uncomfortable.

"Uh- Well- The thing is-" Klaus stuttered out, caught flat-footed for the first time since meeting Eris.

"Yes." Eris said, slyly, "Very good, Teddy." She smiled at her son and stroked his cheek, getting a dimpled smile back. Teddy returned to playing with his toys, unaware of the emotional turmoil he just threw the man he deemed "father" into.

"Ah, are you sure, love?" Klaus asked, finally putting himself back together. "I mean, I don't have the greatest track record. You've even met my mother." He finished in distaste.

"I have. And thank the Goddess that you're nothing like her." She said with a grimace, waving her hand as if waving off an errant thought. "I'm sure you don't hear this a lot, but your perfect just the way you are."

"You're right about that. I don't hear it nearly enough, though I know that it's true." He replied, smirking.

"Then it's settled. You're mine. He's mine. And together, we're a whole family." She smiled, brighter than he'd seen before.

"I'd be honored, love." He agreed. A sliver of a frown made its way onto her forehead.

"Now we just need to find a way to break this to Sirius." She said.

"Or not. We could just wait until it's revealed organically. Maybe in a couple of years? After our second child? Who really knows?" She lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh, someone has been making plans."

"Of course, sweetheart. Plotting is part of my nature."

Meanwhile, at the Salvatore Boarding House

"Have you made any headway on that spell, witchy? Clock's a-ticking." Prodded Damon.