1

"Listen Ella, the agreement is you be Daniel seaveys fake girlfriend for at least two year, you do all of the relationship things, dates, kisses, hugs, supporting him at shows and interviews, post pictures of you guys together, post screenshots of cute moments in your guys conversation"

"And if you guys want sex" I looked at him weird "you want me to be Daniels girlfriend" they nodded "and if I say no" they shrugged "you walk out of the these doors and never talk about this agreement ever again" I nodded "will the breakup be nasty" they shook their head "it will be a mutual agreement by both of you, you two just think it would be best that you go your own way and if you two find each other in the end then you were meant to be".

"And when does this agreement start?" They looked through the papers, "tonight, you will be seen on a cute romantic date with Daniel and pops will do the rest from there" I nodded.

"I'm in" they smiled and handed me a contract, "this says that you cannot say or make anybody believe that this is an agreement even after said breakup, it also states that you two will go out on dates, and do all things that we talked about in this meeting" I nodded as they handed me a pen.

"Daniels okay with it being me" they nodded "he wanted it to be you, he picked you out of all of the girls. Now we just need you to sign here and here and then your first name here" I signed the paper where he was telling me.

"Daniel will be by to pick you up at 8 and you will have an hour and a half to eat, the pops will show up and then you guys can leave, you two will share a kiss in the car so that pictures can be taken and shared over the internet" I nodded as I got up

"Pleasure doing business with you Ella" I smiled and left the building, I was now Daniel seavey's girlfriend to the public eye but to me is was just Ella Payne, Liam Payne's daughter.

————

I walked in to my parents house to see my mom and dad smiling at me "hey love, where you been" I looked at my dad and smiled "a meeting with Daniels people" I said as I laughed.

"Why were you with them" I got a water bottle out of the fridge as my mom looked over to my dad "Liam, she is almost an adult can she not have business meetings with out you" I laughed as he shot my mom a look.

"I made an agreement to be his fake girlfriend dad" Liam shot me a look, "Ella there's no way in bloody hell i'm going to allow that" I rolled my eyes "Well you don't have too, I'm 18  and I live on my own. Sorry dad your just going to have to deal with it" he shook his head "baby back me up on this".

My mom looked to us, "sorry li she has a point....."he looked back at me "why did you agree to be a famous person fake girlfriend Ella this is crazy" I rolled my eyes "dad look, just let it happen and if it turned out bad then I can always back out" he shook his head.

"Liam give her a break, she has liked this boy since they met, she gets the chance to date him let her live it out" I nodded, "I'm not going to let her live it out, this is going to be her first real relationship and I don't want her to have to think of it as a fake one" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not my first relationship, besides I know that it's a fake relationship so I won't count it as one, why are you getting so work about this dad"

"Fine, when's the first date" I looked at the time "in a few hours" my moms eyes went wide "we better get you ready then"

————

I walked inside my house and got ready, I put on some makeup and a cute maroon dress that hugged my curves.

Once I was done I went downstairs and fixed my hair, I had curled it and left it down, my hair was extremely long and went down to right above my butt.

I heard a knock at my door and I threw on some heels that matches my dress, "woah you look absolutely beautiful" I smiled at Daniel as he kissed my cheek "well I didn't want to look ugly on our first date people wouldn't believe it them" he blushed down smiling at the floor.

"Well we better get going" he took my hand and lead me to his car, he opened the door for me as I smiled and got in.

We drove of to this beautiful, fancy restaurant and he opened both the car door and the restaurants door for me, "thank you" I said to him as we sat down.

"Okay the pops will be here in about 15 minuets so that just gives us time to talk and spend this time together" I smiled as the waiter came over "what would you two like to drink tonight, can I start you guys off with some appetizers as well" I smiled at the guy.

"I'll take a sparkling water" he nodded and wrote it down as he looked towards Daniel and I looked at my menu, "I'll just have a regular water thank you" he smiled and walked off.

"What are you getting" I said as I looked up at Daniel, he was already looking at me "I was thinking about the steak, I've heard they've got really good steaks what about you" I scan the menu really quickly.

"I don't know I was thinking maybe a salad with chicken with ranch" he nodded, the waiter came back with our drinks as he smiled at us again, "do we need another minute" Daniel shook his head as I looked up.

"I'll have the salad with chicken on it please" he wrote it down really quick "and the dressing for that", "um.. ranch please" he smiled at me then turned to Daniel "I'll have the steak, with the baked potato as my side" he nodded "and how would you like it done".

"Medium rare please" he nodded "and your food will be out shortly" I smiled as I took a sip of my drink "when do you go into the studio again" he sighed "we all go back in tomorrow I believe and I know it's going to be a long day, then we go in the day after to check up on some sounds, when do you start filming the new tv show".

"I either start next week or the week after" he laughed "you don't know" I shook my head "I told my manager to text me the day before so I'll know" he smiled and I saw his beautiful tooth gap and I started smiling.

—————

After we finished eating I could already see all the camera flashing, "just remember don't say anything to them and stay close to me okay" I nodded as we payed and walked out of the building.

He grabbed my hand and we lock hands, I wrapped my Other arm around his that was hold my hand, we walked out to his car as there was a million questions being throw at us as we keep our heads down and kept walking.

"I didn't think there would be this many" Daniel whispered in my ear "I'm Liam Payne's daughter, there's about twice as much as when I walk out of the mall" he laughed as he opened his car door for me and I got in.

"We have to kiss" he nodded as he leaned over the gearshift and cupped my cheek, he looked into my eyes as he slowly leaned in, when our lips touched I could see all the flashes even with my eyes closed.

As we pulled away Daniel smiled at me and we drove to my house, "so you wanna come in a watch a movie" he smiled and shook his head "not tonight I have to get up early, but maybe soon and that could be our next date" I smiled and nodded.

"Text me something cute so I can post a screenshot okay" he nodded as I was about to get out "wait" I turned back to him as he grabbed my face and kissed me again.

"What was that for" he smiled as he gave me another peck "there's pops right there" I laughed as he got out of the car and opened my door for me, he gave me a hug and walked my up to my doorstep.

"Be careful" he nodded, "I will I'll see you soon beautiful" I smiled as I opened my front door and closed it. "So how'd the date go" I jumped as I saw my dad "what are you doing here" he laughed.

"I thought about what I said early and I wanted to say that I was sorry and that I know you can make your own decision" I smiled "thank you dad, now I have to get to be I have a few interviews in the morning and you need to be up so we can go out to lunch tomorrow" he laughed and nodded.

"Okay baby, I love you and I'll see you for lunch" I gave him and hug and he left.