5

"So you and Daniel are going on a date tonight" I nodded at my dad, "yeah before I leave tomorrow, why what's up" I asked looking at him as he shook his head "that's good that you guys are going on dates and stuff, for the press" I laughed and nodded as I turned back to the papers I was working on.

"He ask as if it was a real relationship and it's really nice" he laughed as he sat beside me "but you know that it isn't right" I nodded as I looked up at him, "Are you Okay? I know it's a contract relationship, I'm not dumb" he nodded "it's just you guys tend to go on a lot of dates where the press won't see you, like when you two go hiking" I nodded.

"We are just having fun, beside the more photos we take outside where it's not packed and there isn't a million pops there the better, if we post them people will see us in different settings rather than just restaurants" he nodded "Okay well I guess I'll see you later" I nodded.

"Hey tell mom that if she wants to come to set when she is visiting in New York that she'll have to visit me at night because obviously during the day I'll be busy working" his eyebrows scans together, "mom isn't going to New York soon?"

"She said that she was going up there while I was filming this week and wanted to stop by and see how everything was cool, are you and mom okay?" He nodded "yeah we are great, maybe she just hasn't told me yet" I smiled.

"Yeah well I have to get going dad but I'll see you later" he nodded and hugged me "tell Daniel I said hi" I nodded and walked out of his house.

————

"So New York this week right" I nodded, "we are going to film there a lot actually but since there are scenes that require a certain setting, they found a cool place in Kansas that looks exactly how they visioned it for the place so we will be there for three weeks after this week" Daniel smiled and held my hand

"I think I can see you Kansas if you would like" I smiled and nodded "that would be great, but you know you don't have too" he laughed and nodded "yes I know, but wouldn't it look great in the press if I surprised you" I smiled and kissed his cheek, "it would, wow smart" he laughed as we walked around the park.

"Wanna get a hotdog" I nodded as he walked up to the stand and got us hotdogs "ella" I turned to see Justin "hey Justin, what's up, what are you doing in a park" he laughed and hugged me "well Bella and I are meeting here" I gave him a look.

"So I guess you and here are good now" he shrugged his shoulders "well, yeah I guess so" Daniel walked over and handed me the hotdog, "Daniel this is Justin" he smiled and shook his hand "he's on a date with my I friend Bella, I told you about her" he smiled and nodded "oh yeah, that's great".

"He's the ex that she was pissed put the last time we were hanging out and she was screaming on the phone about" Daniel nodded, "well glad that you two worked it out" Justin smiled, "I'm glad you got this loner out of her house" I rolled my eyes playfully as Daniel laughed.

"Who wouldn't want to take this beautiful lady out" Justin nodded, "cute, well I better get going now, ella have fun and I'll tell Bella you said hi" I nodded as he walked away.

"Why don't I know more about your friends" Daniel asked as we sat down on a bench and started eating, "I don't know, what all do you wanna know about them?"

"Do they know about this, us" I shook my head "they think that we are actually together, the contract said that I can't tell anybody so I didn't" he smiled and nodded "okay, so I was thinking that we can go back to my house and watch Netflix, just a normal day" I smiled.

"Oh thank god, I couldn't wear these heels for much longer" Daniel laughed and kissed me, "you're cute" I blushed as we got up and walked to his car.

————

"It's the famous ella Payne in our house, to what die we owe the pleasure" corbyn said as we all laughed, "we are going to go and watch some movies before ella has to leave tomorrow" they all nodded "for?" I smiled as Daniel wrapped his arm around my lower back "I'm filming in New York for about two months" they all nodded.

"My girlfriend lives in New York" corbyn said as all the boys laughed "hopefully one day I'll meet her" he smiled, "she loves your movies too" I smiled.

"Maybe a double date" Zach suggested, "that'd be fun" I added as Daniel laughed, "Okay if y'all don't miss ella and I have movies waiting for us" Daniel said as we walked to his room.