4

Daniel and I walked in front of the guys as we were just talking and laughing, I think this is the longest we have hung out. "So I know they might be looking at your ass right now and I'm sorry" I laughed and turned around as all of them quickly turned their heads.

"I'm used to it" he laughed and kissed me, "ohhhh dani boi" he flipped off Jonah as we all continued walking to the end of the trail.
"You want o get a picture at the top, kissing" I ask as we finally made it.

Daniel nodded as I handed my phone to whatever boy was willing to take it, Daniel held both on my hands and smiled at me, he kissed me.

I had taken my phone back and thanked corbyn, I looked through the photos a smiled at the one I liked best.

I smiled as all the comments blew up with how cute Daniel and I were and how they couldn't wait for more pictures

We all sat down looking at the beautiful view "so ella" I turned and looked to the guys, "how's work" I nodded a little "it's going great, did you guys watch my new series" they all shook their heads and Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist.

"It's great" I smiled at the boys "well I'm actually leaving soon to go film the next season" Daniel looked at me "and I'm going to miss you" I smiled and cuddled into him as the boys smiled at us.

"Good thing I don't leave for a few more weeks" he smiled and kissed me as we all got up to start heading back. "Want a piggyback ride" I smiled and nodded as I jumped on Daniels back.

As Daniel and I made it back to my place we had a movie set up and I was making some popcorn, "do you think the kissing is too much" I shook my head no at Daniel as he smiled "good because I don't want to stop kissing you" I laughed and gave him a...

As Daniel and I made it back to my place we had a movie set up and I was making some popcorn, "do you think the kissing is too much" I shook my head no at Daniel as he smiled "good because I don't want to stop kissing you" I laughed and gave him a peck, "I don't want you too" he smiled.

"Thank you for agreeing to this, I know it's really weird but " I cut him off, "it's not weird at all"