13

I took a sip of the new open beer Daniel had gotten me from the fridge, "you know if you wanted to get me drunk Daniel should have gotten me something stronger" he laughed and shook my head.

I laid my head on his shoulders "beer before liquor never been sicker" he said and I nodded, "liquor before beer you're in the clear" I said and he smiled.

I sat up from the couch and grabbed his hand as we walked up to my room, I laid on the bed and pulled him down with me. "Get me drunk and you're going to get a cuddly kitten" he giggled and froze.

"Kitten" he asked and I smiled at him, "say it sexier and you'll have me dripping" he smiled and looked at me, "so you like being called kitten, like a lot" I smiled and nodded as I sat on his lap, "what do you like to be called?"

"Daddy" he said and I smiled, "can you be kittens daddy" he smirked as I held my hand by his head and he held himself up on his elbows. "Will you listen to daddy, do everything he tells you to do" I nodded.

"Words kitten" I moaned as his hips moved up against mine, "Yes daddy, I will" he smiled and one of his hands held my cheek, pulling me into a kiss.

"Strip" he said as he bit his lip, I stood up and pulled my shirt off, quickly popping my bra off and pulling my shorts and underwear off. "Ride my thigh" I smiled and sat on his thigh slowly grinding down.

I moan slipped past my mouth as it hung out, "god look at you kitten, leaving the biggest mess on my jeans" I smiled at him as his attention was on my grinding on his leg.

"Tell me kitten, tell me how you feel" I nodded and ran my hands up my body to my boobs, "so good daddy, feels fucking amazing" my eyes shot open as I felt a slap to my butt.

"Don't swear kitten, it's bad" "but it's how I feel daddy" he kissed my neck as smiled "I'm cumming" I moaned as he giggled, "gonna cum, all over my leg yeah?" I nodded as he pulled me into a kiss and I felt myself releasing.

A moan was loud and only sound in the room, he kissed me as both of our backs hits the bed, "not fair that daddy didn't get to cum" he looked at me and smiled "such a slutty kitten" I nodded as he bit his lip.

"So, take care of me then kitten" I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down and ran my hand up and down his length. He let out a moan and I smiled, I jerked him off as his hips thrusted up with my hand.

I ran my thumb over his tip and he bit his lip, "wanna use your mouth kitten" I smiled and nodded and I pulled his pants and underwear all the way off.

I swirled my tongue around his tip and slowly put him in my mouth, my tongue running up and down. His hand pushed down on my head, making me gag slightly on him causing me to moan and him to pull his bottom lip in his mouth.

I felt him twitch and shoot his load in my throat, "fuck kitten" I smiled and kissed him his thumb resting on my chin. "Did daddy like it" he nodded and smiled, "loved it" I smiled as we laid back.

"So kitten, that's what I'm going to call you now" I smiled and blushed a little, "yeah and I'll start calling you daddy" he nodded "not in front of the guys though" he said while laughing.

"Yeah no, that'd be weird"