14

"How's daniel" I giggled and smiled "he's doing amazing" the interviewer smiled and nodded, "and we saw the new movie and I have got to say that it is amazing, I love everything about it, definitely my favorite movie by far." I smiled and touched her shoulder.

"Thank you so much"

"I saw your interview baby" I smiled at Daniel and kissed him, the boys behind him giggled still shocked that we are 'dating' "well did you like it" he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

"Of course kitten" I giggled in his neck, "well I'm extremely glad daddy" he smirked and gave me another kiss this time it lasted a bit longer, "please get a room" jack called and I pulled away laughing.

"We'd Love too" I said laughing causing the boys to cringe, "we really really would" i said quietly to Daniel, pushing my hips to his and him letting out a small groan.

"Come over tonight?" I asked and he nodded, "my pleasure" I smiled and gave him one last peck, "I gotta head to lunch with my dad, I'll see you later" he nodded and let go of me, we both walked away in different directions.

Uncle z hey" I said giving zayn and hug and then my dad, we sat down at lunch and they both gave me huge smiles, "so I saw the magazine cover about the hickey the other day" zayn said causing me to laughed and nod

"Is he any good" Liam rolled his eyes and I giggled, "better than anything I've had before" he nodded "even.. well you know"
I nodded.

My dad looked at us weird, not having any clue that I just said Daniel was way better than Ashton in bed, "by a ton" he laughed and I smiled.

"Well ignoring that, z and I have something we want to speak to you about" I took a bite of my food and looked up at them, they were smiling at me and i slowly nodded.

"We are together" I smiled and clapped my hands "omg yay!" They giggled and smiled at each other, "we are moving in together" I smiled even wider "I'm so happy guys"

"This is amazing" I said laughing as they smiled and held hands "I'm happy for you" I said "is Daniel coming over tonight" I smiled at nodded.

"Yes" my dad nodded, "been over there a lot" I nodded, "every night this week, just trying to keep our relationship good" he smiled and nodded.

——
Daniel pulled me into his chest and I smiled, "so howd lunch go" he asked and i smiled "this whole thing is hard to keep from my uncle, especially since he's now dating my dad" Daniel nodded

"So tell him we aren't real" I looked at him, "but then he might hate me and my dad for not telling him" he nodded, "Okay.. it might be hard but it's gonna be more difficult if you were to tell him that we aren't together" I smiled and nodded.

I kissed him and smiled "do you feel like this is too much, like the kissing and the staying over and the sex" I asked and he shook his head, "no I think it helps us sell this relationship but if you want to stop then we can" I shook my head.

"I was just wondering if it was uncomfortable for you" he shook his head, "please a beautiful girl like you, and me having sex is not uncomfortable for me" I giggled and kissed him "good because with you, it's fun" he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah" he asked and pulled me in his lap, I nodded and he pulled me into a kiss, "good because it's amazing with you" I smiled.