7

I woke up to banging on my door and turned to look over at the clock, How in the hell is at my door at 4:15 am. I rolled over and pulled myself out of bed, I looked in the peephole to see my uncle Louis.

"What are you doing here Lou" I asked as he laughed a little and pointed over to my dad throwing up over my balcony "dad" I asked as he looked at me "his fault" he said blaming Louis.

"Okay, just come inside before someone see you, you also uncle Louis" he nodded as they both sat down at my kitchen table and I had gotten them both a water bottle and aspirin.

"Why were you out drinkin tonight anyway" I asked as Louis shook his head as he just told me to drop it, "your mother doesn't wanna be with me anymore love" Liam said as he took the aspirin.

"Dad that's crazy, you two just had Bear" he laughed and nodded "she wanted a kid, she got another one, she wants to move into the penthouse, she did, she doesn't wanna love me anymore, she can"

Louis took a deep breath, "he had called me cryin, I thought drinks would do it up nice but I guess we had one too many" I nodded.

"Okay listen, why don't you two stay here for the rest of the day, I'll probably be gone when you wake up anyway" Louis looked at me "oh yeah, I've been meaning to send a text your way and ask you about this boy" I laughed.

"His name is Daniel" he nodded "nice boy, great voice" Liam said as he finished off his water bottle. "C'mon buddy lets get ya to bed, I'll head home after ella" I smiled and hugged Louis, "thanks for taking him drinking, next time don't let him drink that much" he laughed and nodded.

"I'll call the rest of the boys tomorrow, you think you can bring this Daniel boy do dinner tonight" I laughed "only if uncle z shows up" Louis laughed.

"I'll make it happen" I smiled "yeah I'll bring him by after the baseball game tonight, just tell zayn that I wanna see him and that he could meet my boyfriend" Louis nodded.

"Harry will be happy to see you, he's been quite worried" I laughed "tell him everything is fine, how are you guys since you know, everything" he nodded.

"He's alright, kinda just tried of everything really but we are still married and happy" I smiled.

"Okay well I'm going to get to bed, Just text me the time and place" he nodded and help Liam up to the guest bedroom.

———

Once Daniel got me and we headed out to the baseball game Louis had texted me and told me where to meet all of them and what time, "after the game do you wanna go out to eat" Daniel nodded "sure babe" I smiled.

Once we got to the game we had sat and watched as we all were laughing at Zach and jack being the two weirdest guys, "hey babe you don't mine a few people coming to dinner with us right" he nodded a no.

"Who" he ask as I smiled "um.. my uncles" he nodded but soon stopped, "wait I thought your dad only had sisters" I nodded "yeah, well I'm talking about my uncle Louis, uncle Niall, uncle harry, and maybe my uncle zayn" Daniel had choked on his water he was taking a sip of.

"You want me to meet the old members of one direction" I nodded "well my uncles, one direction same thing" he nodded "Okay, well, right".

"Don't be nervous, I swear they will love you" he nodded.

————

Once the game was over we went to my house, my dad was getting dressed, "hey, how was the game" I smiled "great, do ya feel better and are ya ready for dinner" he nodded and gave Daniel a hug.

"Shower did me well" I laughed "great, so are you cleaning your throw up off of my pouch" he nodded "Louis should be, he knows I cannot drink a ton" I rolled my eyes.

"Somebody better clean it, anyway do ya know if uncle z is coming tonight" he laughed, "I haven't talk to him today, I'm  sure he has some things to take care of" i nodded.

————

once we made it to the place daniel and i were crowded with paparazzi, screaming different questions at us, there were cameras flashing from every angle and I don't think Daniel was so ready for it.

Once we finally got to the table Daniel grabbed my hand, "don't be nervous" he smiled and kissed me as we walked over and they guys all stood up.

"How are ya love" Niall asked and he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "good, Niall this is Daniel" Daniel smiled and shook his hand.

"Looking very nice tonight Daniel" I smiled "we just got back from a baseball game" Niall laughed "had fun I suppose" I nodded.

"How are ya ella" Harry said giving me and hug, "I'm wonderful, how about you harry" he smiled "great, hi I'm harry" he said giving Daniel a handshake.

"Daniel" Harry smiled, "my husband, Louis" he said and Louis stood up and shook Daniels hand, "how are ya" Louis asked "great, you?" He smiled at Daniel "very kind ella, I'm nice"

"So is z coming" Louis shrugged, "I asked him if he was down for dinner with you and us tonight and he didn't reply to me" I nodded "maybe I'll call him one day and you can meet him Daniel" Daniel smiled and nodded.