16

"He wants what" my dad asked as we quietly talked so zayn wouldn't hear, "he wants to actually have a relationship with me dad, like a real relationship" he smiled.

"I know how happy he makes you but, you guys have already experienced the first" I nodded "so did you want zayn, you guys are happy" he nodded "but zayn and I had it different" I nodded.

"But dad I really want to try this, we are happy when we are alone and not when we have to act like we are drifting apart" he rubbed my shoulder and I smiled "maybe it can actually be a good thing baby, you should try it" I nodded.

"How are you guys going to play it off thought, I mean isn't the break up coming up soon" I nodded "in a few months" he nodded and took a sip of his tea "he wants to just play it off as we are friends that hang out" he nodded "that could work"

"You think? What if people think we'd be getting back together" he shrugged "then you wouldn't have to hide the relationship" "yeah, I guess so"

"Do you want to risk that" I nodded "I think I love him dad, and you know I have never said that" he smiled "are you scared" I nodded.

"I'm just nervous, what if I really do love him" he smiled "then you will be happy, like a normal relationship"

"Never had a normal relationship, I mean I have the fling with Landon and then slept with Ashton once or twice while we were drunk, the-" he cut me off

"Excuse me" I looked up at him, "Landon" he shook his head looking pissed, "you and Ashton did what?" My heart stopped. Did I really say that, I gave him a little smile, "I mean not Ashton haha" I said and he shook his head.

"You slept with him, when?" "We were drunk" he shook his head "you guys aren't that close in age Ella" I nodded "Okay dad I know but he took me out for drinks, we didn't expect it, it happen and we regretted it and swore we weren't going to tell you" he nodded

"I would have been better off without knowing, why would you sleep with him" I shook my head "we had been drinking, a lot and when I drink a lot I get in the mood, and we kissed and it took off from there. Come on you knew I had the littlest crush on him" he shook his head.

"I'm going to kill him" I rolled my eyes "if you kill Ashton you have to kill zayn because he knew" "WHAT" man I have got to stop digging this hole I'm in.

"He walked in on us cleaning up, we made him not tell you" I said quickly zayn ran into the room to see what had happen "you knew Ashton and Ella SLEPT TOGETHER AND DIDNT TELL ME" he asked and I rolled my eyes sitting down.

"I promise I wouldn't tell, like you promised her mom you wouldn't tell her things" he nodded "that's different, I didn't sleep with her older friend" I nodded "Okay well, I'm going to leave now" I quickly ran out of the room and left before they could stop me.

Well the didn't go the way I had planned it too, I really couldn't believe what I just told him, holy shit