20

"I do" I said and slid on Daniel ring, he wiped a tear falling down my cheek, his eyes beaming with tears as he recited what he need to say and smiled at me, "I do" he said and slid on my ring.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" our family cheered as he kissed me, dipping me and making me laughing as we pulled away.

"I love you" he whispered to me after and I smiled giving him a peck "more than anything" I finished and he smiled. We turned to see our parents taking videos of our first kiss as a married couple and pictures of us so they would never forget this day.

——
The night went on, we had our first dance, we all ate and drank and party and just had an amazing night.

The night I got married will always be the best night of my life, especially since we got our beautiful twins out of it.

When we found out that I was carrying twins we were definitely scared but it was the best thing to happen to us, Dalila and dale will always be the lights of my life and keep my would spinning.

——
"Where are you going" I asked dale since dalila had already ran out of the house "bear is taking us to school" I smiled and nodded "Okay I love you bye" he waved and blew me a kiss and join dalila outside.

Daniel walked downstairs holding some book, "when did we start reading" I asked cleaning up breakfast "um.. this is dalilas diary" I looked at him weird "go put it back" he shook his head.

"My 17 year old daughter has a crush on her teacher Ella, her teacher" I shrugged "I like my teacher when I was her age, it's just a crush and it will go away" he shook his head.

"And he has a crush on this kid named, Pete, I don't like him" I rolled my eyes and took it from him closing the book, "you don't even know the poor kid" he nodded "I know but she's my little girl" I kissed him and pressed the book to his chest.

"Put it back where you found it, no more looking in it and I was my dads little girl too and look what happened with us" he nodded "we were married" I nodded "we weren't then, and I'm pretty sure the first time we did it you were proving to me that you could fuck me better than Ashton" he nodded

"Proved that right" I rolled my eyes and laughed "go do what I told you too" he walked upstairs and put everything back the way she had it, I finished up what I was doing.

Family is everything!