PART III

11. Bianca:
If you remember, Miss Bianca was the name of the mouse in the movie "The Rescuers". This Italian version of Blanche, meaning 'white', was brought to prominence for the first time by Mrs. Mick Jagger. It has also featured in two of Shakespeare plays, "Othello" and "The Taming of the Shrew". Even Tia Carrere picked it for her daughter.

12. Briar Rose:
This ultra-romantic name of Princess Aurora in "Sleeping Beauty" is destined to be popular with Hollywood celebrities. In fact, Hayden Christenson and Rachel Bilson have already given this name to their daughter. And the rest will follow suit soon. If you want, you can also use Briar and Rose separately. Briar Rose means 'rose'.

13. Celia:
Celia is a snake-haired monster in the film "Monster, Inc". The name Celia is delicate, energetic, and sleek, all at the same time. Legends say that Shakespeare invented this name for one of his "As You Like It" characters. Celia means 'heavenly'.

14. Charlotte:
This classic name has made to our list via Tiana's pampered friend in "The Princess and the Frog". This sophisticated and worldly name has a variety of notable namesakes like Charlotte Bronte and Queen Charlotte Sophia, the wife of King George III. If you find Charlotte a bit stuffy for everyday use, you can shorten it to Lottie. Charlotte means 'free man'.

15. Cinderella:
Cinderella will probably remain one of the most popular Disney baby girl names of all times. There's absolutely no match for her and even her name. If you find the exact name a bit over the top, you can try Cynthia, Cindy, or just Ella. Cinderella means 'little ashes'.