PART VII

31. Kiara:
Kiara, the name of Simba and Nala's daughter in "The Lion King", has been a mainstay on the Social Security Administration list since the release of the film in 1994. This Irish name, meaning 'dark', would make an excellent alternative to the more common Keira.

32. Lilo:
If you want a fun and happening name for your little girl, we'd suggest you pick Lilo, inspired by the young protagonist of "Lilo and Stitch". This short and energetic name, familiar in Hebrew, German, and Hawaiian cultures, holds the distinction of being the nickname of Lindsay Lohan. And the lively 'o' ending makes it even more endearing. Lilo means 'generous one'.

33. Marian:
The name of "Robin Hood's" lead actress is a French and medieval variation of the name Marie. If you want, you can even spell this name as Marion, just like Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker have named their daughter. Marian means 'sea of sorrow'.

34. Marie:
Marie, the name of the kind, but spoiled kitten in "The Aristocats", is basically a variant of Mary and means 'star of the sea' in the Latin language. This name was extremely popular in the 1900s and even held the eighth spot for several years. French queen Marie Antoinette can also be credited for putting this name on the spotlight. And since it's a classic name, you don't need to fear that it will go out of fashion.

35. Megara:
Megara may not be the most contemporary and trendy sounding name, but that does not mean it cannot inspire your baby girl's moniker. By picking the name Megara after Hercules' love interest, you won't only be displaying your fondness towards Disney, but will also pay tribute to the Greek city. Its mainstream variation is Megan, but we like Megara the most. Megara means 'pearl'.