PART VI

26. Giselle:
Giselle is the leading lady of the film "Enchanted". She is a pure-hearted soul who finds difficulty in coming out of her fairy tale ideals in the New York City. The correct pronunciation of Giselle is "Gee-zah-Lah" and sounds graceful. Giselle is also the name of the French ballet dancer and supermodel Gisele Bundchen. The meaning of Giselle is 'pledge'.

27. Hera:
If you don't mind using a brave and bold Greek mythology inspired name, Hera will make a great option. As the name of the wife of Zeus and the mother of Hercules, both name, and character of Hera denotes strength and wisdom. The moniker means 'goddess of women, childbirth, and marriage".

28. Jane:
Jane is the active and adventurous lead of the film "Tarzan". Unlike today's generation, we don't find Jane plain at all. On the contrary, we think it's a venerable, short one syllable name that would sound great in the middle spot. Jane means 'God's gracious gift'.

29. Jasmine:
Jasmine, as the gorgeous princess of Agrabah in the movie "Aladdin", captured the audience not just with her stunning looks, but also with her exotic floral name. This moniker soared the popularity charts after the release of the movie and currently ranks in the top 100 baby name list. This jazzy name can be spelled in various ways such as Jazzmine, Jasmin, and Jasmyn. Jasmine means 'jasmine flower'.

30. Jessie:
The adventurous and sprightly cowgirl from Toy Story 2 And 3 has a name that never seems to get old. As Buzz Lightyear's girlfriend and Woody's tomboy friend, the moniker went well with Jessie's personality. Jessie is basically the short form of Jessica, which held the place as one of the most popular names in the 80s and 90s. Jessie sounds playful and cute without being too girly and means 'God beholds'.