PART IX

41. Nora:
Nora, inspired by one of the most favorite characters from "Pete's Dragon", sounds feminine without being too frilly. It conjures images of elegant ladies of 18th and 19th century dressed in fur-trimmed coats. And it's trending the popularity ladder too, considering it's one of the top 50 names this year. Nora means 'light'.

42. Olivia:
Olivia Flaversham is the name of the young Scottish mouse in the Disney film "The Great Mouse Detective". And her name, which was popular decades ago, is on the top ten list even today. No wonder, Shakespeare loved this name. It's delicate, yet strong, classic, and trendy. What's more? Its meaning is related to one of the symbols of peace. Olivia means 'olive'.

43. Penny:
Penny isn't just associated with the stunning female lead from "The Big Bang Theory". It's also the name of one of the characters in the classic film "The Rescuers". So whichever Penny you love the most, this moniker will make a playful and pretty pick.

44. Rosie:
Rosie, the name of the friendly black widow spider from "A Bug's Life", has a cheerful and rosy-cheeked feel to it. The other prominent Rosies include Rosie Perez and Rozie O'Donnel, who were christened Rosa Maria and Roseann respectively. Besides, Rosie the Riveter was also a symbol of female patriotism and strength during the Second World War.

45. Sarafina:
Sarafina, the alternate and less common spelling of Seraphina, was borne by Nala's mother in "The Lion King". You also get an option to shorten it to Sarah. The meaning of Sarafina is 'fiery one'.