PART XI

51. Shore:
Here is one of the alluring water related names for your baby. The name describes the land along the edge of the lake or shore.

52. Tahoe:
Tahoe, a Native American name, meaning 'edge of the lake', conjures the beauty of the gorgeous lake between Nevada and California.

53. Talise:
Talise is a beautiful name of Native American origin. The meaning of Talise is 'lovely water'. Tali, meaning 'dew', will make the best nickname for Talise. Another popular variation of Talise is Tallis. So you have plenty of options in your kitty.

54. Tallulah:
Tallulah, the Anglicized version of Tuilelaith, is an Irish name meaning 'leaping water'. Actor Tallulah Bankhead is the infamous bearer of this name. Another famous bearer of this name is Tallulah Belle, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.

55. Waverly:
Waverly is an easy breezy name with a lovely flow. This English surname, with smooth and laid back sound means 'meadow of quivering aspen' .

56. Zambezi:
If you want a truly exotic and zesty name for your little one, Zambezi is the one for you. It's the name of the fourth longest river in Africa.

57. Zarya:
In the Slavic mythology, Zarya is the name of the water priestess and the protector of warriors.