Are You There?

Richie

I was beginning to think she wouldn't wake up, all the Losers left for school and the Denbroughs insisted I go, but I stood my ground for her. For my princess.

Her heart monitor started to beep really fast, I alarmed them and told them to call the doctors. She was taken to ER again.

Why?

Why her?

why did she have to go through all of this?

TIME SKIP (after surgery)

Lili

I wanted to wake up, to be able to feel Richie's touch and to kiss his soft lips. But all I could hear was his cracked voice while he was crying.

I wanted to tell him that it'll be Okay. Even if I decide to let go, I just want to be able to hold him one more time.

I heard Mrs. Denbrough say: "Son, Its getting late. You should head home now."

Please stay...

"Ummm...."

Please....

I have to be with you one last time...

"Ok, sorry. I'll head home now"

I could hear the hesitation in his voice, he wanted to leave and I couldn't stop him. But I also wanted to leave in alacrity, and be quick as I can.

But I'll wait for him.

Richie

I went back home and got inside, put my backpack on the kitchen counter and went up the stairs. Before I entered my room my mom stood in front of me.

"Where have you been you little shit?" She spat. I could smell the tequila in her breath, "you're too drunk to even notice I'm gone" I mutter under my breath as I look down.

"What did you say you little shit?"she spat. then, I repeated my words, I wasn't afraid of this woman I used to call "mom" anymore.

She then punched me in my cheek and I fell to the floor. I ran down the stairs ready to exit the house but she grabbed me from the back of my shirt and pulled me backwards.

I fell on my back, she grabbed an empty bottle of whiskey and almost smashed it on my head but I kicked her. She fell to the floor squealing from the pain I caused.

"When I get up, you're in so much trouble, dipshit" she groaned. "No, I won't" I smirked then quickly grabbed my backpack and ran out to my bike.

I rode to Lili's house to sleep there overnight, or for the next couple of days at least.

I got up to her room and laid on her bed, her smell made me cry. I was imagining her laying next to me, safe, secure and comfortable. If she wakes up she might not even talk to me but, I can only hope for the best.

Instead she was at a stupid hospital laying in an uncomfortable ass bed. While I was a useless piece of shit doing nothing I could to save her or warn her or go out with her.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I slowly started to cut the soft skin on my wrist as blood dripped on the dusty kitchen tiles. I cried because I caused this, I made her feel like a piece of shit even though I was.

I then started to lose consciousness and then it went all black.

Lili

I had started to feel again. The cold air hitting my face and how the blanket felt on my weak body.

I tried to open my eyes and it worked, I soon saw Bill's parents sitting next to my hospital bed in despair waiting for me to wake up.

I soon said: "Hey. I'm awake, miss me?" They both gasped in awe of what they had just witnessed. Mrs. Denbrough said "Oh honey, you have no idea how good it is that you're back." I choked up, but I decided to suck it up and start talking "Well, I fought. For someone very special to me."

They called the doctors and I had to stay one more night to check out in the morning and then I'm good to go.

TIME SKIP (morning)

I woke up and saw all the losers holding gifts and flowers except Richie, I smiled then questioned them "Guys, where's Richie?" Eddie scoffed and whispered to himself "I knew it" anyone could barely hear that but I managed to.

Eddie soon offered Stan and him would go look for Richie.

Eddie

We went to look for Richie, first we went to his house and opened the door. "what a complete mess." Stan grimaced, I stayed quiet and called out his name. And no one answered.

Stan suggested we should check out Lil's house, so we went there and entered. We saw something we never thought we would see. An unconscious Richie laying down on the kitchen floor with blood all over his arm and a knife next to him.

We gasped in dismay and soon rushed to pick his body up on my bike and we took him to the hospital.

They took him into the ER and we went back to Ronnie's room. We called everyone out in the hall.

Tears filled Stan and I's eyes we could barely speak from shock. I then muttered "R-r-richie tried to..." "he-" "he tried to commit suicide and we don't know if he's going to make it." Everyone's eyes went wide or they were either crying. We can't lose our Mr. Trashmouth. He's the only thing that lights up this group.

We went back into Lilian's room as stable as possible and then we saw her cry. "I-is it true? Tell me its not! Please!" "I did this I'm such a bitch" she said in tears, I ran to her and embraced her into a hug. "No! No! Don't think like that Lili, you never caused any of this" as I hugged her she gripped on me tighter like her life counted on it, I then felt her tears on my shoulder and everyone joined in to hug Ms. Trashmouth.

You guys probably hate me now :/

Comment what you think!!

And also give suggestions about what I should do with the next chapter.

I cried writing this.

If you didn't cry I actually don't blame you because:

1st: my writing is shit.

2nd: I've been in a really bad mood these days. Come to think of it, the whole year.