Lost In Your Presence

Lilian

I woke up on the couch next to Richie, "asshole, hey! Wake up!" I said as I shook his shoulders.

"Mmmm, 5 minutes." He muttered. "No, now!" I beamed eagerly. "Just wait." He said slurring his words.

He had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I couldn't get up. "Well, if you won't get up can you at least let me?" I asked.

"Alright, goddamn." He let go of me. I went up to my room and freshened up. I wore my usual clothes. High waisted shorts, with a thick black belt an oversized shirt that was tucked in, and my pegasus nike shoes; just like how my mom wanted it to be.

Come to think of it, ever since mom left, she took my spirit with her. It felt like she left her scraps and I was eventually gonna follow in her footsteps.

I don't wanna be like her, I don't wanna be an adult, I don't wanna take responsibilities, I don't wanna grow up.

I didn't wanna wake up Richie, so I took my backpack, my cigs and biked to the quarry. On my way there, I went in the pharmacy, I ran into Eddie

"Hey Eddie, what're you doing here? I thought you weren't afraid of germs anymore." I laughed and he smiled. "Oh, I'm just getting some gum. What about you?" He asked me.

"A snack." I smiled. "Hey wanna come with me to the quarry?" I suggested. "Sure." He accepted.

After we purchased our needs we both biked together to the quarry.

As we walked to the cliff we had a little chat. "Y'know Eds, I'm sorry but I feel like we aren't that close." I admitted.

"No offense, but you're right. I feel like we barely talk because of all that went on and how different we are." He explained.

"Maybe we should do stuff like this for often...like hang out." I suggested. "We should." He agreed, nodding.

As we ate our snacks we opened up about it our lives and how shitty they must seem.

"So, how's things with your pain in the ass mom?" I asked. "The same, she tries to protect me from fun but I sneak out of the house to see you guys, besides it's no biggie." He sighed.

"How's things with, you?" He gulped. "Same old, same old. Yeah I struggle with stuff and money but Richie helps me and so do you guys so I'm fine I guess." I explained.

"Hey, Ronnie?" he said. "Yeah?" I answered. "If you ever need anyone, to...uh, talk to, i'm here." he comforted.

"Thanks Eddie" i replied, then hugged him. he got up and just as he was about get on his bike Richie came "hey Eds, why're you leaving so soon?" He asked.

"My mom can't know i've been out for more than an hour. See ya guys." He waved then started pedaling.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked. "Figures...you always come here."

I took out a cigarette and smoked it, he took one out as well. I breathed out the smoke, the smoke that made me feel something I only recently knew about; freedom.

I turned towards Richie and kept looking at him examining the beautiful view. Only, i was examining a different one. "Enjoying the view?" He smirked.

"Very much." I then leaned into him as he deepened the kiss.

"Would you like to go for a swim m'lady?" He asked. "Yes I would sir." I laughed. We took off our clothes till we were left in our underwear.

We jumped down into the cold water, our hands holding. I came up to the surface as a cold breeze hit my body, I shivered.

Autumn was beginning, and us swimming didn't make it any better.

We laid on our backs floating, it felt relaxing, it felt like i was staring at a sky full of nothing but peace and quiet and love and nothing like chaos, or abuse.

"I love this feeling, it's kinda exhilarating, yet also thrilling." I explained. "How so?" The boy asked.

"With you Tozier, It's like...unpredictable, in a good way though." I told him.

"Hm, well, you too Jones, I never know what's up in your little cootch there." He mocked.

"Oh, shut the fuck up before I drown you." I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't mind it hot stuff." He smirked.

God he made me angry so much, i wanted to punch that smirk off his face...or maybe splash it off.

I splashed him in the face then swam out, not wanting to get attacked.

After we finished our mini swimming session, We got our stuff and I headed back to my house.

I entered my house all chirpy and positive for once.

Then I saw that bitch, she finally showed up.

-
Hi guys, i'm so so sorry
That i've slept on this book
But at least its finally awoken from it's slumber