Fall is Fading

Lilian

I woke up on a chilly fall morning to the loud and obnoxious noise coming from the kitchen downstairs.

it was probably my mom; hey well would you look at that I said "mom" huh, never thought I would until...well, ever.

I stepped down the stairs very tired, I went to the fridge to grab some breakfast then I realized all the stuff was gone.

"Hey ummm, where's all the food?" I asked confused. "well, honey I used it to make breakfast." my "mother said.

"What are we gonna live off for the next few days then?" I asked again. "Well, sweetie you see, we wont be needing groceries for the next few days because we're leaving tomorrow." she cooed. I subtly rolled my eyes.

We'll see about that, the faster I get this case to open, the longer I stay with richie and the other losers.

"oh by the way honey, I hung an outfit in your closet last night. I really hope you try it on." she smiled.

Why was she being so nice? she had a confident front, what changed her? Maybe if I really do move to New York things wouldn't be so bad.

I could write the losers letters, and call them, and visit in the summer, but I can't leave; because that stupid clown is holding me back.

I went upstairs and looked at the outfit she gave me, and it probably was hers when she was younger because boy I have never seen anything sluttier.

good thing she put a sweater with it, otherwise every guy would be staring at my girls, and that would open a flood gate of sexual thoughts for Richie.

I got ready, then I phoned Bill. As soon as he answered "Its time." I sighed. he took a deep breath. "Good Luck Lili." "Thanks B-B-Billy" I stammered mockingly.

he let out a little laugh. "See you at school mrs. trashmouth." he said. "See ya." I put the phone down and went downstairs.

"Would you like if I drove you to school honey?" she asked smiling. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "y'know, just me and you. Like the good old times." she laughed.

"Yeah I'd like that...I'd like that a lot actually." I guffawed. we went out of the house and into her car.

after what seemed like a long, awkward, and weird drive to school, I went out of the car waving goodbye and approaching my fellow friends.

"Hey guys." I sighed happily, Richie put his arms around my waist. "Woah whats this new style Lil?" he asked smirking.

"My mom picked it out for me, and I decided I should at least be nice to her like she is to me." I said. "What if it's all an act?" Eddie wondered. "shut up germaphobe." I defended.

"Ugh its so fucking hot out here." I complained. "Why don't you take off your sweater then?" little Stan said.

"Believe me birdboy, no one wants to know whats under here." I backed up. Richie's eyes immediately went to my covered boobs and his eyes lit up.

I broke him out of his longing gaze by stealing his glasses and putting them on. "Y'know Lili, I would say you look cute in 'em but I can't see." he played.

"Okay, Okay trashmouth I'll give them to you." I surrendered. Then we all split up and went to our classes.

At the end of the day I decided to finally say "fuck it" and take off my sweater, I wrapped it around my waist and walked out of the building.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD L-" Richie screamed from across the entrance, he was hit on the head by stan. Dear Lord thank you for Stan.

So I headed to them pretending to be oblivious, I got my bike "Cmon asshats lets go." I rolled my eyes.

I then decided that this was enough and when I was about to put my sweater back on I heard Rich scream "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" really quickly.

I looked at him angry, "Please Lili, pretty please?" he pouted. "Okay but only until we go to Bill's house." I bargained like my cleavage was worth a fucking price.

His manipulative ass knew his pouting face would get his way into this.

I then wrapped the sweater around my waist then we all biked to Bill's house.

Bill and I sat together in the living room while the others went upstairs to Bill's room.

I told Mr. and Mrs. Denbrough about the situation at home and how I needed them to take custody of me.

I had Bill help me convince them and well, now the story unravels; Let's see how this goes Samantha.

After the losers and I hung out for a while Richie was biking with me to my house.

"Lil, I'm gonna miss you." he whispered. "I thought you said you weren't gonna let me go Rich." I said confused.

"Well, its just...what if you actually do go away? I need to accept the fact sometime." he frowned.

"Then don't Richie. I'm never leaving you, I'll always be here." I said as I pointed to his heart.

I went inside my house then heard the phone ring, Samantha picked it up and she looked very puzzled. I tried my best to make out what the Denbroughs were saying.

Its gonna fucking happen, whether she likes it or not. I'm staying.

-
hello everyone,

i'm finally back from my hiatus yeehaw.
i'll be updating the other books soon :)