Chapter 2: Pinkie's perfect life...almost. (Rewritten)

(The narrator's pov)
Pinkie pie was very different from Prince Shadow. Like totally the opposite These two have so many things that aren't similar.In Shadow's past,he pushed anyone to avoid being close to them;making his life worse because of his defense. But Pinkie pie....was a pushover of some sorts. Sure she's nice and all and cheerful as always, but is that really the only thing?
(Age 5)
"Hey mother?" Pinkie pie asks while her mother puts her make up on.Pinkie's mother turns around,seeing pinkie looking at the mirror with her hew frilly dress on.
"What is it Pinkamena?"
"Why can't I go outside of the castle?" "You go to the garden all the time?" "But like outside like outside of the walls." Pinkie repeats looking at her dress.
"Because Pinkamena ,outside of the castle is a dangerous place.Robbers, Thieves, Trespassers, and many scary things out there. I don't want you to experience such wasted time outside. Plus you have your sisters with you so there's no reason why you should go outside. Promise me you will never go outside without my permission?"
"Yes ma'am!"
"Alright. So go and play with your sisters." Pinkie pie rushes out of the room.
(Present)
Even tho pinkie pie loves her sisters, Lime, Maud and Marble, she can't help but want more than to have more friends and new places to explore rather than the same room she grew up in. While it was nighttime, Pinkie was in her room waiting for the time so that she could go to her secret location.
Every month her kingdom would have a dance show for any women to dance to entertain themselves and the audience. Even though pinkie knew the consequences and what the show was really about,all she can think about is to dance. So when 8:00pm strikes, she goes to the town and disguises herself differently. It's hard to sneak outside of her window, but at least her dress fabrics were tight to hold one another to go down.
She grabbed her favorite dress first and went out of her window into town only for 2 hours since that's how long the show is going on. Plus any of the soldiers can recognize her with her pink hair. Luckily she had a plan.

She may have messed up her hair to make it more frilly than she always has. If her personal hair stylist found out, pinkie would have to be forced with lots of hair spray to keep it together. Pinkie runs through her garden with a secret open fence that lets her outside of her home and into town.
Man can't she hold her excitement!

Next chapter will be more interesting than expected and I will request anyone maybe like 5 or 6 people to be in my story?
You have to tell me these following:o
Name,Role,Picture of you, outfit, and personality.
I will try to add you since I'm trying to post chapters and videos on YouTube.