Author's note(sorry)

Just to be clear of the story:
Pinkie pie is a dancer who has a fake name called Rana. She is always perfect on the outside for her mother and is broken and sad in the inside. Her mother wants her to be a lady and marry a rich prince to become a queen.

Pinkie desires to live freely and marry a man who loves her for who she is.

Shadow has a distant relationship with his father. He knows nothing for his mother nor about a distant kingdom(get to that later).His father always makes choices for him and shadow hates that so much. Shadow became angry because of his father and acts selfish to the butlers and maids in the house.

Shadow desires someone who treats him well and who he can live for himself.

I'm gonna make a enemy exist in this story.

Anyone who wanted to be in this story I only have rockenrollgirl123 and my sister in this story.

rockenrollgirl123 will be pinkie pie's friend who is a commoner and her dance partner in the village she lives. Last time I heard she wanted to end up with sonic so that still stands.

My sister would be a knight named Marinette who fights for shadow's kingdom and is the closest friend he has.

I'm sorry that I have slow updates but thx to my sister's help I'll be able to try to do more chapters later.