Chapter 3:The dancing stranger in pink (rewritten)

(Picture is by a friend that I need to put a link on: https://my.w.tt/SWf6ebGo7W)

Pinkie walks with the crowd with her hoodie and hides her dress that she will perform in. She looks at all the beautiful cottage houses and sees all the kids running around laughing.

She hoped that her best friend will wait for her at the place she will see her always at.

When she got to the center of town, so much people were already ready for the performances they wanted to see.
The girls were all in their pretty dresses and the guys were in their uniforms.
Pinkie founded her friend waiting at a wall near the stage for her.
"Hey Ava,It's me!!!"
Pinkie shouts quietly so no one could hear their conversations or knows who she is by her voice.
Rocky spotted pinkie and hugs her tightly.
"Yay you made it Pinkie!! I thought that you were caught!" Ava hug her. Pinkie was glad that her friend wouldn't tell on her disappearance. And glad that she was the only one she could hang out with. "Wait, Won't your sisters know your gone?"
Ava asks a little scared for her friend.
"Nah!!!" Pinkie smiles. " My sisters are always in her room doing there own thing. Besides" she makes a smirk, "I'll make sure I get home safe and sound! Im a ninja!!!" She giggles and gets ready. She may look confident, but Pinkie was also scared. This was the only thing she wasn't supposed to do:go outside the walls and dance like the (wild girls) her mom would say.
Her mom wanted her to stay neutral and behave, to not act out of character or become wild enough that no one would take her seriously. Pinkie loved to do things her own way, and this was one of the things that expresses herself in her own way.
"So we good to go?" Ava asks pinkie while having her hand out.
"Yeah let's go!!" Pinkie grabs it and pulls them to the stage.

(Somewhere else near the kingdom of Eden)

Shadow was riding his horse with the most annoying hedgehog in the world Sonic,who only goes with Shadow whenever he leaves the castle or if he says no.
"So?" Sonic smiles.
"What?" Shadow replies with a grunt.
"Where are we going to?" Sonic replies on his white horse speeding up a bit.
"There's a town which I can collect certain items I need to plan our trade. All I know is there's a party that's held in the kingdom on the other side of this forest. People dance to entertain people and they sell stuff in booths too or something." He shrugs gaining up on his allay. "I don't know why I should go there but it's the only place that's near by foot or by a ride through this large forest."
"Maybe you should just relax and have fun at a party or something while your getting groceries!" He suggests with a stupid grin.
"Well lets just see..." he looks at Sonic's grin "or not since we're only there for items and not to party." Sonic friend which shadows dismiss it. "Eden and my kingdom of Coalan isn't kind to  one another." (Fake name lol like Cullen but coal? Get it?)
"Yeah it's mostly like the trees from this forest. It's like a wall that some people pass and some others don't." Sonic replies while both of them were already getting out of the forest to the town of Allura.
(In the town of Eden)

Shadow and Sonic were walking around after leaving their horses near the exit just in case

The party was full of people and the dancers or the audience didn't interest shadow in any way. The point was to grab what he needs and leave. Plus he hated crowds anyways. He had grabbed whatever he needed and was going to leave Sonic behind due to him being distracted, that was until the next performance was call out.
"Please welcome our favorite performers and their performance: The Pink Sisters!! Your favorite Ava and Pinkie pie!!"
Sonic looks away to the direction of the host and sees two girls both in pinkish outfits dancing.
"Woah!" Sonic blushes at the pretty clothes. The one with brown hair was doing the most amazing moves that captured his eye. Shadow, finding him in the crowd, goes to him with a snarky look.
"Hang on..what the hell are you-"
Shadow looks to where his eyes were looking  and sees the girl with curly pink hair.

what the hell are you-"Shadow looks to where his eyes were looking  and sees the girl with curly pink hair

Shadow was wondering how she smiled so bright like that.
She was dancing beautifully that even guys call her name to cheer and begged her to dance more.The girls were cheering for her and for her best friend to dance. The girl had the biggest smile that afterwards she would have hurting cheeks for a while.
Shadow had never seen a girl like her dance like she meant it. Or even smile like she was having fun.

 Or even smile like she was having fun

Like literally ever. Or maybe he forgot who smiles like that before. After the song stops, the two girls bowed and ran out of the stage for the next performance to start.
"Thanks Ava and Pinkie pie for the beautifully performance! Now let's start the next one shall we?!"
The host says with a small smile.

"Thanks Ava and Pinkie pie for the beautifully performance! Now let's start the next one shall we?!"The host says with a small smile

"Um shadow?" Sonic snaps his fingers in front of him. "Shadow?!"
"Prince shadow?!"
Sonic replies flicking his fingers in front of shadow again when Shadow finally snapped out of his head.
"Um....what?" Shadow glares at him.
"You weren't replying to me...we have to go home remember?"
"Oh yeah." He passed by Sonic and walks towards the exit. He jumps on his horse and waits for Sonic to do the same. "Let's go back."
Shadow and sonic rode away going on their horses and leaves.

Pinkie sees the guy she saw in the crowd leaving on his black horse while walking back home.
"Who's he?" Pinkie mumbles.
"Hmm?" Ava replies walking beside her.
"I never seen him in town before;
Usually it's the same people that come,
But he's different." Pinkie responds.
"Maybe he's new here?I don't know I'm too tired." Ava shrugs.
Ava says her goodbye and goes home.
Pinkie stares back at the exit and runs back home, hoping that their will be another party soon.
Who is he She wonder?

Yay now pinkie and shadow seen each other only by sight not eye to eye. In the next chapter I will have two more people in my story and it will be fun!

Remember I'm only adding six or five people in here.
I have:
@blaster824
rockenrollgirl123
zoethecat158
--Audrey-The-Fox--

They will be in my story.
Maybe I'll add my sister since she will be perfect.
(Edit) I changed this up a bit. Sorry
See ya!!!