Chapter 6: Small talk

Shadow hurried to his father to see him drinking tea in his office as usual.
"You asked for me?" Shadow says while his father puts the tea down. "Yes. Please sit down." Shadow sits in the chair in front of his father. His father's rom was his study. His father had a lot of books about history and a lot of shadow's favorite too. But shadow reads his favorite in the library.
His father's desk had a lot of papers and lots of signing to do. While shadow sits in front of his father, the only thing separating them was the desk.
Shadow might have respect for his father,but how can he love him when his father has no respect over him and wasn't that much with him in his childhood.
"I need to speak with you about how the Queens of the two kingdoms might visit often here. I need the kingdom of grayling to build a stone wall for us so that we can be protected." His father sips his drink.
"While the kingdom of Allura.....I want to see if they can help us build more buildings for our town and provide us with fruits and a garden to grow more vegetables." His father looks at shadow.
"So you might see the princesses more often. Is that clear?"
Shadows stands up.
"Yes father,I'm clear."
"Then you may leave."
Shadow quickly stands up and left the room.
Shadow walks back to his room and closes the door.
He takes of his prince outfit and lays on his bed looking up at the ceiling.
It's only been yesterday since he saw that dancer on stage.
And yet.
He felt as if he wanted to go again.
While be bored for a hour,shadow grabbed a villager outfit and went to the village.
He found flyers about how the dancers have a performance every two days in a week for their dances and support for the kingdom.
Shadow wanted to see if she was there.
So he snuck out to try.

Sorry for short chapter. I will make a long one and try to get the info of this story neat and understanding as possible. Also if anyone wanted me to add their characters to this story,due to how I'm having a tough time and might not be able to do it. I'm very sorry for wasting your precious time so please forgive me. I'll only use: Rocky,Zoe,and marionette for this story.
I'll see if I ever make another shadoue fanfic where I can add a few people to it.
Also again I'm sorry for wasting your time and please forgive me.