Chapter 5: First introduction

(Lol I just noticed that I mixed up my chapters since there were some error oops.)
Shadow was ready to see the families that will help his father's kingdom grow bigger and better.
Grayling and the Eden kingdom.
I hope I don't get too weird shadow thought.
When shadow goes to the living room, he sees the families there especially his father who came back from his trip(I think?)
Shadow didn't want to see his father,but since it was a meeting he had to.
His father noticed him and wrapped a arm around his son.
"Ah where are my manners,This is my son and prince of black rock:Shadow the hedgehog! Son this is the family of Grayling!"
He shows shadow the mother and the daughter,who looks like her 30's or so.

She had a blue plain dress and her hair was mostly down

She had a blue plain dress and her hair was mostly down. Her hair is gray and her skin a light-ish gray skin.
I guess the grayling kingdom don't have much fashion? Shadow thought.
Realize what he said in his mind,he shook his head and made sure to not be disrespectful.
"And of course Ms pie and her daughter from the Eden kingdom." His dad says before he walks over to the mother and kiss her hand.
The mother is pleased while the daughter is a little impatient.
Wait a minute......
The daughter had pink hair and it was in a bun in a formal way.
Her dress was a pink color wrapped in a red ribbon,while a bracelet of red.
She looked a lot familiar yet very beautiful in fashion.
"It's nice to meet you." Shadow says about to kiss her hand when she instead shakes his hand.
"Its a pleasure to meet you Prince Shadow!!" Pinkie says while getting a glare from her mother about her behavior.
Shadow on the other hand was somehow surprise by her handshake, which he had to let go.
"Well since we are all here,why don't we let our children talk while we talk about our business?" Shadow's father says nudging shadow to take the princesses to the garden where it is peaceful. Shadow leads the girls to a door that shows to the garden,leaving the king and queens alone to talk.
Pinkie and the other girl follows Shadow to the garden,that was filled with roses,tulips,sunflowers,and a whole bunch of others.
Shadow and the princesses say on a bench which shadow had to sit in the middle.
"So." Pinkie starts."Do you know what your father needs from my mother Prince Shadow?"
Shadow looks at pinkie first.
"Nope...I never talk to my father a lot so I don't know."
"Oh...I see." Pinkie replies with a disappointed face.
Why did my mother had business with a king of a different kingdom? Is it about our enemies? Or is it about...oh no please not..
"Maybe your kingdoms need my stones walls."
Pinkie and shadow turn to the other girl.
"Excuse me?" Shadow asks.
"My kingdom is very good with stone walls to protect us. That's what I think.
Oh and sorry to mention...my name is Sam,short for Samantha."
Pinkie smiles.
"Well it's nice to meet you Sam."
"Yes a pleasure."
Sam smiles. Shadow,Pinkie and Sam sat and talk about how their kingdoms work and how their home works.
That is until about for an hour in the garden. A guard comes to escort Princess Samatha back home. Sam stands up and waves a goodbye to her new friends and leaves.
Shadow and pinkie were a little shy to talk about anything until shadow broke the silence.
"I wasn't really this angry looking."
"What?"
Pinkie turns to shadow seeing him look down at the grass.
"My father was so busy with work that I nearly was born with a boring life.When someone wanted to help me, I yell at them not wanting any help. My kingdom thinks of me as a scary prince with a cold heart. When I'm just...lonely."
Pinkie feels sadden and puts a hand on his shoulder causing Shadow off guard.
"When I was little-" Pinkie starts off.
"People thought of me as a kind princess with a kind heart...when I really just...sad.I never had anyone to talk about things,and usually my mother never shows the care I need."

Shadow looks at pinkie.

Pinkie looks at shadow.

Both of them stare at each other.

Until they felt embarrassed and looked away. Pinkie's guard came to pick her up.
Before pinkie leaves,she gives shadow a hug.While shadow still felt embarrassed,he returns it calmly.
"Thank you Prince Shadow for this calmly day."
"It's just...Shadow."
They both let go and pinkie leaves Shadow alone...while smiling all the way.

Shadow had never once or twice hug anyone before.

I'm sorry for the short chapter.
It's just because of how I need to focus on other stuff. But the next chapter will be longer than usual. I just need to add one more person in here to correct this.
blaster824 !!!