Ch. 1😑

Y/n thought it was going to be easy to find her aunts house. Obvisly, she needs to lower her expectations. Y/n soon comes across a boy with split colored hair, one side being white and the other red. She decides to ask him for directions. "Umm... excuse me? By any chance would you know where (insert address) is?" The boy turns around and says "yeah, just across the fence."

".........oh thanks...."

'Danmit y/n, you look so stupid now!' Y/n had screamed at herself internally as she walked away from the boy as he was wandering what buissness you have at Kellie and Bomeria's house. "YYYY/NNNN, OH MY GOODNESS YOU'VE GOT MUCH BIGGER SINCE WE LAST SAW YOU!!!" Kellie had screamed. "I see you've gotten much stronger as well..." Domberia had said while checking your biceps and triceps, luckily you stopped her before she could lift up your shirt.

*cough**cough*

Y/n pointed out that there was a person near to the two aunts, but they only made it worse by screaming "HEY SHOUTO, YOU SHOULD JOIN US FOR DINNER TONIGHT! WE HAVE SOMONE WE WANT YOU TO MEET!" The boy across the street just nods and walks inside his own house.

'Oh dear' y/n had thought before she entered the house she was going to stay in.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
What up! This is my second story! like man, I've got very little idea of what I'm doing! So be polite in the comments or I'll get chu'😾...