Ch. 3😒

"...."
"...."

Y/n and Shouto just sat there, exchanging silence.
Until y/n spoke up and said " Umm, I'm l/n y/n. What's your name???".  There was a five-minute pause before Shouto answered back. " Todoroki Shouto," the boy said. The room fell back into silence for awhile until Aunt Bomberia came and told them to come to the table. The two soon got up and headed towards the table to see four plates of spaghetti. While eating dinner Aunt Kellie spoke up and said " So, did you learn anything about one another?" Soon followed by awkward silence. "You two have a lot of similarities you know..." said Aunt Bomberia. Shouto and I say "Like what?" And make eye contact. Aunt Kellie says in a sing-song voice "You two almost have the same quirk~. Y/n (whatever rhymes with your name ex: Rachel Ring-a-ding-a-wing-dong) has a fire qurik! Shouto to-Doki Doki has a fire, but also an ice quirk~!"

'.....'

All there was in the room after that was silence.  Until Aunt Bomberia said " You both are also attending UA, am I correct?"

'The hell' Shouto thought
While y/n thinks 'I want to die...'

The award silence was more than enough to send y/n into a state of panic. Shouto was just think of his father and his goals.

_________________________________________
Talk about finally!
I've been busy a lot lately, with this studying and test taking.
But from now on ill try and update once a month.
Talk to you later!