Ch 8😡

'(Y/n)'s pov'

As time went by I saw that the more time I spent with Shouto the more I would get into misunderstandings.  It was almost like he was after me trying to drain my sanity crumb by crumb.

*guuurrgle*

I had soon realized that I hadn't eaten anything since last night.  So I get up and go to the kitchen and fix me a sandwich, to soon hear the door bell.

Before I take the first bite of my sandwich I go and open the door to expect shouto, as he usually comes and helps my aunts garden, as they do every now and then.

To only be suprised and see a mailman...

*Ding!(💡)*

This must be the letter, I sign everything and made my way back to my room and sit on my bed only staring at the letter, as if it were an alien.

I opened the letter to see a disc, I go ahead and put it in my laptop and start to hear the disc spinning in it.

A screen turned on with All Might saying beacuse of me helping  Bakugo I got extra hero pionts, but he as well said that I defeated some other robot thingy mibobs.

Putting my score at 78 pionts total...

*ggguuuurrgglle*

Oh! My sand-!

And thats when I see shouto eating my sandwich, he soon notices that I've entered the room and asks "Where's Kellie and Bomberia?"

"There o-out at the store right n-now..." I say staring at him eating my sandwich...