Ch 4😨

Today was the day of the entrance exams! Y/n got out of bed quickly and put on (enter whatever u what your school uniform to look like), and got a bag and put her (your version of workout clothes). Y/n zoomed down into the kitchen and grabbed some fruit, it was almost as if she were the flash with how fast she was heading for the door. She told her aunts goodbye and to wish her luck, and she was on her way. As she was heading out the door, she saw Todoroki and waved, but didn't receive a wave back. Y/n didn't have time to look over anything at the moment, so she just ignored it.

~at UA's main building~

As Y/n was walking through the gate she hears an unsettling "OUT OF MY WAY". That came from what looked like a porcupine. She easily brushed it off and continued to make her way to the humongous building in front of her.  As she entered she sat where was free, which was by a curly green haired boy. As everyone was settled in their seats, a loud man came out and screamed loud enough to make the young students bleed out of their ears. He explained how many different robots there were and how many points they are. After he was done, all the young students pulled out their cards that said which part of this test they were going to be in. Y/n was placed in section A, almost as soon as he was done speaking everyone made their way to their area. Y/n makes to her area and immediately starts stretching.

'I hope I make it...'

She thought to her self.

_________________________________________
If you didn't see in the description, I will be updateinv once a month.