Ch. 6💥

*bakuhoe pov*

I walk up to a decent looking house and knocked on the door to see a boy about the same age as y/n and I open the door. As you can tell, I'm confused as fuck, so I ask him "Is this (address number)?!". He answered saying that it was correct, almost right after that I hear y/n scream that she'll be there soon. Shouto and I acquaintance with each other, it was until y/n came rushing out of the what I guessed was the living room. She grabbed my arm and told Shouto "Tell Aunt Kellie and Domberia that I'll be out for a little, K?" And he nods and sends us off.

As y/n and I become friends I ask her "Is Shouto like your cousin or something, dumbass?" Y/n says "Nah, he's a neighbor kid that hangs with my aunts."
Before we know it we are at (restaurant of choice).

After we were done at the restaurant I decided to walk y/n home, y/n asked the weirdest question.

"I guess we're friends now?"

'Bitch, the fuck you talking about???'
I thought to my self.
"Sure, like I give a fuck"
Is what came out.

We arrived at her house and bid our goodbyes.
As I make my way home I can't help but regret my very words.

'What have done, now I got a dumbass on my trail'

*Y/n pov*

"Y/n!!! Where were you?! I was soo worried!!!" Aunt Kellie says as she falls to her knees and hugs me. "Didn't Shouto tell you???". Aunt Domberia's answer made my blood boil, "He wasn't here when we came back."

'Dat hoe' I thought to myself.

"He wasn't? Ah, he must've had an errand to run, hm?" I asked. They both just nodded their heads in agreement. "Anyways, where were you?" asked my aunts in scenic. "A friend invited me to eat breakfast with them-"

*creeeeeeeeaaaaaaaakgoesthefrontdoor*

'Speak of the devil and it shall appear'

*Shouto's pov*

I walk in to see a moody teen, a sobbing blond, and a unmotivated brunette.

'Shit, did I leave the oven on again?'

_________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, it won't happen again! Lololololol