Ch. 5🙏

"READY?!!!!!!!"

"START!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/n ran as fast as she could to the first 3 pointers she could see, she'd made a flame hotter and hotter until it turned blue out of her hand and heated 'some' of the 3 pointers until they were overheated and out of commision. She wanted to say 'most' but this bread damned platinum gold-haired naruto wouldn't stop stealing y/n's kills. Not only that but she was starting to get a headache and fell dizzy.
....
Almost all of the bots were gone. 
*RUMBLE*
*RUMBLE*
Damn, you'd think an earthquake was in motion, but that wasn't the deal, a heard of 0 pointers came out of nowhere! Y/n was about to run off, back to the entrance. Until she saw Naruto, standing still, that's when she snapped and threw him over her shoulder and ran.
.......
She fell with a person on her back, she couldn't get up.
Luckily, porcupine got up and did for her as she did for him.

*time skip to after all of that stufffff*

"Yeah yeah, I'll call some time y/n."
*laughs*"You better, if it weren't for me you be a pancake and not the good kind." *laughs harder* We later figured out that his name was Katsuki Bakugou, and he owed the young y/n food.  They soon said our goodbyes and left on our secret ways.

*baby time skip*

"Auntie's!!! I'm back!!"

"Y/n! My goodness! You look and smell terrible!" Screamed aunt Kellie in disgust.

"Go shower..."
Aunt Bomberia said calmly.

Y/n soon made her way to the bathroom to wash up. After doing so she picked herself up, got dressed, and went to sleep.

*ring* *ringgggg*
*ring* *ringgggg*
Y/n's phone went off at 9 am, to her surprise is was Katsuki, asking when a good time to get food was, and where, it also led to a generous trail of insults.
_________________________________________
Yo yo yo! I know, I know. " HEY! THIS IS A TODOROKI X READER!!!", side characters serve good as well, plus u can't deny king/lord explodo kills.