15. Unexpected guests

Your eyes snapped open at the sound of someone banging on your front door. You groan and roll out of bed. The only person who knew where you lived was Saiki and he hadn't used your door to enter your apartment once. You stumbled over to the door and swung it open, your eyes widening at the two people standing before you. "Good morning (Y/n)", Kaidou greets with pink cheeks. You meet Kaidou's gaze and then looked up at Nendou who stood beside him. "Um, what are you doing here and how do you know where I live?". Kaidou sighs and turns to Nendou. "Nendou told me, I don't know how he knew through". You nod and turn to Nendou, expecting an explanation. "Oh yeah, I was visiting my mom's ex-boyfriend because he just moved into this apartment building. I saw you and tried getting your attention but I think you were listening to music and couldn't hear me. I followed you up the stairs and saw you go into this room". You sigh and nod. "And also what was it that you guys wanted?". "I almost forgot! We were gonna ask you if you wanted to hang out with us today, we're going to get Saiki too. It'll be fun, I promise", Kaidou cheers, his cheeks tinted a light pink. You sigh and take a step back into your apartment. "Sure, whatever. Come in, I'll get changed and then we can leave". It was only then that the two boys realized that you had been in your pajama's, you didn't care about it but it seemed to make them blush.

"Ok, I'm ready!", you call, exiting your room. You sweatdropped at the sight of Nendou and Kaidou going through your stuff. "You guys done snooping around or what?". The two of them jumped due to you suddenly speaking. Kaidou stands before you, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry abou that (Y/n)", You shrug your shoulders. "Let's go".

You walked through town and out into a residential area. It had been a while since you had been in a place like this. You smile lightly at the memory and then let out a sigh. "What's up, buddy?", Nendou asks. "Oh, it's nothing, this neighborhood just has a nice atmosphere I guess". They nod and go back to talking to each other. You added a comment here and there but you were still a little tired and wished to go back to bed.

"We're here!", Nendou announces. You nod and look at the front gate with the name 'Saiki' on it. A ginger cat wearing a red bandana around its neck sat beside the gate and decided to make its way over to you. It rubbed itself against your legs and purred loudly. "I think Saiki's cat likes you", Kaidou says. You smile down at the kitty and pick him up, petting him in your arms. "He's so cute", you giggle. The cat seemed to be enjoying the attention. While your attention was on the cat, Kaidou pressed the bell and watched as a woman with short black hair answered the door. "Oh look, honey, Saiki's friends are here". A man with brown hair and classes appear and the two adults gush over Nendou and Kaidou. Then Kaidou takes a step to the side and you place the cat on the ground beside you. "And this is (Y/n), she transferred to our school at the beginning of the week and now we're all really good friends". You smiled and bow to the couple. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Saiki". They both squeal, tears streaming down their cheeks. "Saiki made another friend and it's a super cute girl". You blush slightly and send another smile. "Anyway, why don't you three come in, I'll have his father go upstairs and get him".

A couple of seconds later Saiki comes down, his father not even needing to go up to tell him. Since you knew he was a psychic it made sense to you but Kaidou and Nendou just thought it was a coincidence. You send him a smile and giggle as you watch Kaidou and Nedou greet him. You knew how Saiki just wanted them to leave him alone and how they stuck to him like glue, you found the sight amusing. Saiki turns his attention to you. "I told you I'd see you again". You mentally giggle. "Yeah, I was pretty surprised when they arrived at my apartment this morning". He nods and turns to his parents. "I'm going out". They smile brightly and nod. "Ok, have fun you four", Saiki's mother calls. You smile and wave to his parents before gathering the attention of the cat again. Kaidou bends down to pet it but it hisses at him and runs over to you. Saiki raises an eyebrow at the cat but ignores it. "What do you guys wanna do?", Kaidou asks. You sweatdrop and glance at him. "Shouldn't you have thought about that first before dragging us out here?". He blushes lightly and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah, I guess so". "How about we get some ramen?", Nendou suggests. Even though Riki suggested this 99 time out of 100 you thought it might be good. "Alright then, let's go get ramen".

I'm rewatching the first season on Netflix now that it's there, thank you Netflix gods! But while looking for it I saw a whole bunch of live action anime and threw up in my mouth. Sorry but live action anime... is just not... its ...     I'm gonna stop myself there. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD