27. The Teruhashi residence

The four of you reached Teruhashi's house after only walking for around 20 minutes. "Wow your house is really big", Mera cheers. It was true, it was big but not as big as Saiko's apparently. Saiki had told you that the rich narcissist had a very big house, even going as far remodel just to prove how rich he was. (A/n: Author now regrets not putting Saiko in the story, damn it!). "Welcome to my home", Teruhashi says as we enter the house. "My parents aren't home yet but my brother is so if you see him just ignore him, he can a bit annoying". You nod, understanding completely what it was like to have an annoying brother. She led you all through a white door which took you into her bedroom. It was the typical pretty girl room, bare walls and everything in colors like pink and white.

"Your room is so pretty", Yumehara gasps, looking around the room. Teruhashi glances to you for a reaction. You panic and fake a smile. "It's nice...". Your improv wasn't too convincing but she seemed happy with it. "What does your bedroom look like, (Y/n)?", Yumehara asks you. You snap your head in her direction, not at all prepared for the girl's attention. "Oh I dunno, anime posters and figurines...", you trail off. (A/n: MY ROOM!). Chisato giggles. "I would too but my family doesn't have too much money and I'm always working, I'm only really here because Teruhashi said there would be food", she admits. You shrug your shoulders. "I get it, I know what its like to care deeply for your family. I admire how hard you work for them". The poor brunette blushed, looking down at her feet in a flustered state. "T-thanks". "Anyway", Teruhashi interrupts. "Let's get to talking". You raised your eyebrows at her. "I thought we were studying?". She shakes her head. "Of course not, we can do that another time. Right now we want to talk about something important". "And what might that be?", you question sarcastically. "Boys!", the blue and brown-haired girls cheered. You and Chisato looked a little uninterested, you didn't really care for gossip and Chisato was looking around for anything edible.

The four of you sat on the carpet in a circle with snacks sitting between you all. Chisato was going hard out, eating as much as she could while you ate a few pieces, letting Chisato take the majority. "So...", Yumehara trails off, hinting as her eyes glued to you. "So what?", you ask, a mouth full of crackers. "How did Saiki ask you out? We want all the details!", she cheers, reaching over the chewingChisato and shaking your shoulders. Once she let go you rubbed the back of your neck nervously. "Okay if that's what you want". You let out a sigh and begin fiddling with the bandages on hands. "Well, I was having dinner at his house". "How did you get into that?", Yumehara asks. "Dinner?!". "I was in town and I saw his mother, she invited me over. Anyway we hanging out at his house and his brother said something that kinda upset me, I ran off and he chased after me. When he caught up and calmed me down and then he confessed, that's it". "Aw", Mera coos with a mouth full of crackers. "How did he confess? What did he say?", Teruhashi asks. Your eyes drifted to the floor as a blush situated itself on your cheeks. "He said 'I love you'". All three girls squealed, cheering as you hid your face in your hands, quite embarrassed by the situation.

Suddenly the door was busted down, revealing a familiar blue-haired man. "What's wrong? Are you alright, my dearest Kokomi?". You all sweat dropped as Makoto stared lovingly at his sister. His eyes then drifted to Yumehara, then toChisato, then finally to you. "Hey, you're that girl who was at the cafe with that pink-haired boy", he says pointing at you. You nod. "And you're that guy who came over to us in a disguise, annoying us as we ate out dessert". He looked a little offended but you didn't care for his feelings at all. "Well I was just curious about you, y'know", he pouts. You shrug your shoulders. "Sorry Makoto-kun, (Y/n) has a boyfriend", Teruhashi giggles. His face turns bright red. "T-that's not what I meant, anyway I was just worried about my dearest sister since she was screaming, I am not in the wrong here. I also wanted to let you know that Mom and Dad aren't going to be home till late". Teruhashi's face lights up. "Really? Well, then would it be alright if my friends stayed for dinner?", she asks, pouting like a child. Her brother looked really unsure, he wanted to allow his perfect sister to have her friends for dinner but he also wanted to say no. What do you think he said? Well, he said yes of course, what did you expect? Makoto cannot say no to his beloved Kokomi.

Timeskip

After dinner and watching a movie Teruhashi waved the three of you off as you all made your separate ways away from her house. You smiled to yourself as walked back to your apartment, glancing up at the starry sky. It was very beautiful tonight. It reminded you both your mother and brother, the three of you always used to go outside at night and lay down on the trampoline, staring up at the stars. Your mother was fascinated with the sky and stars because even though she was a psychic she could never travel that far, that was the one place she couldn't go. Perhaps when she was younger but as she got older she began to faint more often and falling asleep in space would be a slumber you would never wake up from.

After all of this daydreaming and remembering you hadn't realized that you had reached your apartment complex. You enter the lobby and went up the elevator to your floor, for some reason the elevator felt colder than usual. You shivered gently, making your way out of the elevator as the doors opened. You arrived at your door and pulled your keys from your pocket, sliding them into the door and unlocking it. "I'm home!", you call.

Even though no one would respond you just liked to remember the old times where your brother would run to hug you and your mother would chuckle at how childish the two of you would act. You put your bag down by the door as you closed it and froze when you saw something unnatural. Sitting in the middle of the hallway was the panda Saiki had won for you at the arcade, you usually had it on your bed but it was there. "Saiki are you there?!", you call out. After receiving no response you hesitantly walk forward, jumping at the sound of a bang in the kitchen. You poke your head around the door and look around, seeing that a pot had fallen to the floor. You relaxed for a second but froze up when you realized that there was no way that a pot could've dropped if all of them were in a cupboard. You take a step back, only to be suddenly grabbed. You opened your mouth to scream only yo have a cloth cover your mouth and nose. You struggled in their grip but it was only a matter of time before you started to feel faint. Your movements became weak and you weren't even doing your captor any damage. They let out a quiet chuckle before you finally lost consciousness.

Mystery kidnapper! Who is that boi?!
2/4
Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD