17. Family

"What do you wanna do next?", Kaidou asks. You turn in his direction and meet his gaze. "Um, I'm not sure". He lets out a sigh and taps his chin, glancing over at Nendou who was playing with his chopsticks after finishing his hundredth bowl of ramen. You look over at Saiki's seat and find it empty. Suddenly you feel something touch your shoulder and your surroundings completely change. You're in an alleyway, its dark but you can see the light of the street not too far away. Your eyes travel to the pink haired boy beside you. "What was that for?", you asked. He sighs and starts walking towards the street. "We'd be stuck with them all day if we didn't leave now, it's better if they're not here". You raised an eyebrow but brushed it off.

The two of you entered the street and found yourselves in the middle of what looked to be a festival. The surroundings didn't look familiar so you must've traveled to another town, the architecture and such were still the same so you knew you were still in Japan. "What are we doing here?", you ask. Saiki looks around and walks over to a park bench, taking a seat on it. You follow him over and sit by his side. "On Friday after school, I said that I was going to see you tomorrow, I planned to take you here. Unfortunately, when I arrived at your house Nendou and Kaidou were there so I couldn't take you". You slowly nod and smile lightly at the ground. "Thank you, Saiki... it was very nice of you to take me here". You turned your head to look at him, noticing a faint pink tint on his cheeks. "It's fine, I'd rather hang out with you than the others". You place a hand over your mouth as you giggle. "Even though you try and avoid the weirdos at our school they always seem to find you". He slowly nods. "I would like to live an ordinary life but nothing seems to be ordinary for me". You meet his gaze and give him a sad smile. "Why would you want to live an ordinary life? Wouldn't you just get bored?". He shrugs his shoulders. "Other peoples thoughts are constantly filling my mind and I have to be careful with my strength and other abilities or I could destroy the earth. I'm constantly holding back, I don't want these powers". Your eyes move to the ground. "I guess I kinda understand". Saiki gives a confused look. "But you don't have powers like mine". You nod. "I may not, but my mother did". He nods and leans back on the bench. "You don't have to talk about her if you don't want to, I know you don't like to talk about it". You smile lightly at Saiki. "Thanks but... I want to talk about it". He seemed a little surprised but you didn't let it bother you.

"In my old town, I lived with my mother and older brother. He was only a year older than me but acted like a child even so. When I met Kaidou I was surprised because he was just like my brother, a wannabe hero. I used to think it was really funny, hearing him monologing in his room". You let out a quiet giggle. "Anyway my mother had very strong psychic abilities and found it really difficult controlling them sometimes. Sure she was strong but she had a weak body so her mind would become overworked and she would fall unconscious. One day I let someone into my life who I thought I trusted and they...". You refused to look up but you knew Saiki was staring intently at you. "What did they do?". You let out a sigh and hide your face in your hands. "They killed both my mother and my brother. The worst part was that it was my fault, my mother warned me about the person yet I didn't believe a word she said. I thought she was just trying to be protective of me but she knew they were bad. I was selfish and it got my family killed". You wipe your now wet eyes, sniffling a little. "Is that the reason you moved to my town?", Saiki asks. You shake your head. You open your mouth to continue but the words just won't form. Suddenly your body stiffens as you feel arms around you. You turned your head to see Saiki with his face resting on your shoulder, his arms wrapped around your waist. You then relax and rest your head on top of his, it was nice to have someone to hold you. After a minute or two, he pulled away and handed you a tissue. You wiped your eyes and watched as he stood up, offering his hand to you. "Since we're here we might as well enjoy the festival". You smile brightly and take his hand, beginning to walk around the festival. Sure you would like to tell Saiki about what else happened but right now you couldn't. It wasn't time yet.

Well, now you know what happened to your family. Just a little side note... Tamaki is not Tamaki Suoh. I don't know why people think he is, he is an OC. Original character by me, the author. If it was Tamaki Suoh then this would be a Saiki Kusuo OHSHC crossover. The reason his name is Tamaki was because I couldn't think of anything else and I was like"Why the hell not". But seriously, keep going on about it being Tamaki Suoh (No problem with him by the way) and I may change the name. I'm not being rude or mean I'm just getting a little annoyed I guess. I get it, I do it too but Tamaki Suoh... please stop.

1 vote = 1 DADDY SAYSSSS NO!!!!!

Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD