This is a title, not a very good one but its still a title

Alexander PoV

I paced around my room, hyperventilating after reading the note. I felt like I was screwed. The sisters were coming round soon and John was going to tell them the truth. But to be honest, I was terrified of this Maria person.

Madison PoV

For once Thomas wasn't drunk tonight, we had both run out of money so he couldn't buy alcohol and he also couldn't steal money off me. I was currently on my laptop studying, and occasionally switching to YouTube to watch Marble Hornets because why not? When there was no sounds, like the tapping of keys or The camera in Marble Hornets glitching our like it always did, to stop me from hearing other things, I picked up on a strange sound in Thomas' room. Crying. I knew Thomas had some personal issues and that was why he drank but I never thought he would actually cry.

I stood up and made my way to my friends room. I stopped in front of the room and knocked "Thomas?" The sobbing stopped but I got no response. "I'm coming in" I stated before opening the door, I was surprised to was unlocked. Thomas looked a mess, his face was stained with tears and he was sat on his bed with his knees against his chest. "Go away James" he muttered, I obviously didn't. I sighed and forced myself to ask "I think it would help if you told me everything, tell me why you had to come live here" with me"

Thomas hesitated before to my surprise speaking "I'm gay, I always have been, when my dad found out I got kicked out, I guess alcohol is my escape" I was shocked. I sat down next to him "you should have told me earlier"
"I know I should have, maybe if I told you I wouldn't have done all this stuff. Just look at what I did to Lafayette! He hasn't let anyone but Mulligan touch him since!"
"That wasn't you, that was Charles Lee"
"Yeah but I pulled him into the alley"
I didn't know what to say after that. What Thomas had said was true. "Stop drinking, I know it will be hard but please just do it. For me, Aaron, Lee, George, Seabury, Lafayette, Hamilton, Mulligan, Laurens and I think it's better those Schuyler sisters don't want us dead"

Thomas slowly nodded. I hugged him and he hugged back.

A/N

I have chosen even though no one said anything! Next book will be TicciMask! And can you tell I just went on a Marble Hornets marathon? I just had to reference it at some point 😝