A TINY bit of Lams/filler chapter

John PoV

Me and Alexander lay on his bed, just staring at the ceiling. Suddenly someone burst into the room "SCARY MOVIE NIGHT!" Lafayette yelled with a bunch of dvds in his hands. "I tried to convince him not to make them scary but he refused" Hercules stood behind Lafayette, he was smirking as his boyfriend got excited over his idea. I sat up "I'm up for it" Alexander sighed and also sat up "guess I'm in as well" I grinned. Me and Lafayette pulled our boyfriends into the living room and started the movie. Herc and Laf took the couch while me and Alexander sat on the floor.

I wasn't really that scared by the movies, the only thing that made me jump was a few jumpscares here and there. At one point a movie about a vampire came on and I sat debunking it the whole time. Like how we didn't turn to ash when exposed to sunlight, another weapon could kill us just as well as a stake, Garlic gave us something kind of like an allergic reaction but that's kinda what it's like with all foods, we can't turn into bats and I can see myself in a mirror just fine. I went on a bit of a rant with that one.

It had been hours and we were nearing the end of Lafayette's collection of scary movies. Alexander scooted closer to me, I remembered just because I didn't find it scary didn't mean other people didn't as well. I put my arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. My boyfriend looked at me and smiled before planting his lips on mine. I kissed back and put my hand on his cheek. "It's about to get to a good bit! Look at the movie and kiss later!" Lafayette pretended to sound annoyed but you could tell he was laughing a little. Alexander pulled away and jokingly glared at Lafayette "va te faire foutre"
"Ferme ta gueule"
"connard"
"je m'en fou"
They continued to jokingly swear at each other in French for a while. "Shut up and watch the movie!" I laughed.

Jefferson PoV

I ate mac n' cheese

A/N

Jefferson randomly eating Mac n' cheese was because of a comment @AleHamiltonLaurens made XD

I'm so happy people actually like this you have no idea, I thought people would not bother to read this ;-;