Shit is about to go down

HOLY SHIT! 5k reads! Why do you people like this book it's a piece of crap XD

Alexander PoV

Lafayette had been out for nearly 6 hours. When ever we called him he simply said "I'm still looking." And then hung up. Me and John sat on the couch, impatiently waiting Lafayette's return. John was the first to begin worrying and was holding my hand so tightly it was going white, but I didn't mind.

Eventually we heard keys rattling in the door and Lafayette walked. He had his head down, and both me and John frowned in worry when Hercules wasn't with him. "Did you try calling him?" I asked. Laf nodded "he wouldn't pick up"

Lafayette went into his room and continued to text and call Hercules while me and John stayed on the couch. John texted his brother about it, Philip said he would tell their dad to keep an eye out for Herc (why you always lyin'?)

I also texted to Angelica to tell her. Lafayette had began muttering in French so quickly I couldn't understand it if I tried.

4 hours later, Lafayette had began crying slightly from worry. Me and John were trying to comfort him by hugging him. Suddenly John stood up "I hate seeing Laf like this, I'm going out to search, Alex stay here and don't leave the house" he said before pulling his hood up and running out of the apartment.

John's PoV

I ran around outside, checking inside shops for Hercules. After about half an hour I had reached the school and began looking around there. In there I could take my hood off making it a lot easier to see around me.

Still running, I quickly turned a corner and collided with someone who fell back into a few other people. "Ow" I muttered while rubbing my head. "John? Have you seen James anywhere?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Thomas Jefferson with his hand outstretched to help me up. I cautiously took his hand and he pulled me up. Behind him was a very tired Aaron Burr and George King, I was confused to why Charles Lee wasn't there. "No, have you seen Hercules?" I asked. Thomas shook his head, "we've been searching all day, he wasn't in the house this morning, what happened to Hercules?" I sighed "same thing."

"Thomas has been dragging us around for 6 hours" Burr complained. Jefferson glared at Aaron "do you not care that James is missing?" He asked sinisterly. Aaron shook his head frantically "it's not that, I'm just tired, I'm sure James will be fine, he probably just got drunk and passed out somewhere"

Thomas sighed and looked back at me "if I help you look for Hercules will you help me find James?" He suggested. I nodded "sure"

After continuing to search the school we went out into the steaks again. As we walked I noticed there were an awful lot of people just walking on the road, not the pavement, but I didn't think much of it at first. The moment it became a problem, was the start of it all.

A group of people that had been standing in the roads and began following behind us. I told myself they just happened to be going the same way as us and ignored it. "Those people have been following us for a while" George whispered to us. I glanced back and began to walk faster. We turned a corner to be faced to face with another group of people. The four of us went to go the other way but  early tripped over the people that were following us originally. We were cornered.