Part 2

Hey lovelies !

Don't forget to like this chapter

Cya

——————

I wake up the next morning with slightly puffy bags thanks to my sister, I wasn't mad at her she was the reason I cried sat/happy tears last night.

I go up to the mirror and use my concealer quickly to cover the bags under my eyes. I use my hands to blend it out as I couldn't be asked to get a beauty blender. I didn't want my parents finding out I cried last night they would probably try to bring up the same topic about me not having a mate.

but I do quickly brush out my blonde hair.

"Kaitlyn!" dad shouts from downstairs.

he sounds like he was in a mood.

I walk towards my door and I grab the white fluffy dressing gown that hanged off it. I put it on and securely wrap it around my waist.

"hiya darl."

I groggily rub my eyes

"morning mum."

"me and your father have some news" she says excitedly clapping her hands and smilling brightly.

my mum was a slim brunette with a perm and gorgeous brown eyes. she really was beautiful , I however was the only blonde one in the family with brown highlights and grey eyes. I believed this was also another curse from the moon goddess

I struggle follow my mum down the steps and into the kitchen. she was so hyper this morning I could barely keep up

when I reach the kitchen I stand their awkwardly in the doorway not knowing what to do.

my mother excitedly walks towards my dad who was frying eggs on a pan.

my mum notices I was standing awkwardly in the door way and she flashes me a huge smile.

"take a seat baby"

I groan she was wayyy to happy this morning for my liking.

I take a seat on the stool in front of the marble counter tops opposite my mum and dad who were the other side of the island.

the radio flicks on and lost in japan by shawn mendes begins to play. you can play it if u want. ;)

my mum slides a plate across the table to me. and at the same time dad places my eggs and toast on my plate.

this all seems a bit set up.

a bit fishy

they were trying to persuade me.

I cross my arms.

"what do you guys want?"

the both look at each other and their smiles drop.

"I told you this was a bad idea!" dad says to mum waving the greasy spatula around that he used to serve my eggs.

mum pinches the bridge of her nose and groans.

then they both turn to face me.

"don't be mad-"

"what." I roll my eyes

"promise us you wont be mad." mum says gesturing to dad.

I glance at dad and raise my eyebrows and he nods agreeing with mum