Part 3

Hey again cuties

New aim : call you guys a different nickname at the start of every chapter

And also
Like
This
Chapter pls
>3

—————
the whole day was filled with lilly and me catching up having a laugh.

but good days always have to come to and end, so here we were now in my room lying against my window star waiting , together for the last time. this would be the last time I ever star wait.

"you still haven't made up with you're parents?"

I did also tell lilly about the whole thing that went on with my parents.

"nah"

"well it wont be good to leave on a bad note..."

i gulp knowing she was right , which completely changed my mind about going

i sigh "this is useless i dont have a mate..."

"everyone has a mate one way or another." lilly states fidiling with her nails

"not me. i must be a rare case" i joke but lilly doesnt laugh

"you do have a mate."

but what if there was a tiny , tincy , small chance that my mate was out there somewhere. i mean theres no harm in trying.

"why do you call it star waiting?"

i smile

"i call it star waiting because i feel when i look at the stars im almost waiting for the moon godess to send me a mate , or waiting for my mate to find me."

"well im glad you're 'star looking' " lilly says with her fingers quoting 'star looking'

i smile

"maybe you should apologise to you're parents before you leave..."

lilly doesnt understand the relationship with my parents....besides im always comming home before morning so i can apologise tommorow

"I need to do this." I state sternly looking out into the woods

"then go now. stop stalling" i look at lilly with a fiery passion in my eyes

"remeber you might not find him tonight , just cover some ground ....it wont happen tonight."

lilly scolds/ish

"i know" i barely whisper i was too excited and concentrated

I give lilly one last hug before I slip out the window that had already been open for awhile since i was stalling.

i land on the soft plush grass. i had nothing with me apart from a choclaty snack stuffed in my jean pocket and my iPhone in the other.

i begin running to the edge of the woods where my garden so happened to meet.

i turn around and wave at lilly who was watching from my window. she ushers me away and i sprint of.

i came into these woods without a plan which was fairly dangerous. today we will cover north because that's where we are heading.

to be honest i didn't really know what i was doing this was honestly a stupid idea. what was i going to do? go over the pack boundaries into rouge territory? i don't think so

but what if my mates a rouge ? my self-conscious says

tough luck i aint risking my life for a blood thirsty rouge mate.

i keep walking past loads of scarilly lined trees , it was quite trippy how they were all so allined and spaced out which was scary because i couldnt see that much at the same time. i felt isolated , i dont even feel like there are any bugs around me.

then something growls and im on high alert. i jump around checking my surroundings.the growling happens again but it feels like it was inside of me. then i realise its because i was hungry. whoops.

i look around for somewhere to sit and i spot a log just like the one me and lilly sat on earlier today which makes me smile. i head over towards it and sit down , i sign in relief my legs having a rest.

i pull my phone out my pocket and turn it on to check the time. i sigh , i had only been walking for an hour.... stupid stamina.

i whip out my whispa bar and munch on it whilst opening some wolfchats and streaks.

(wolfchats equivalent to snapchats)

i quickly take a picture of the wooded ground and send it to everyone who i currently had a streak with.

the only difernce from wolfchat to humans snapchat was us wolves can see where any pack is.

every single wolf had every wolf know to man on snapchat hence the reason why i get about a couple of thousand views on my wolfchat story. everyone can see everyone , like i may be able to see where lilly is if she was on wolfchat right now.

i take one last mouthful of the whispa bar and swallow. god that bar didnt last long.

jeeze im supposed to be looking for my mate not doing this. maybe after a few stories.

the first ones is alpha casey , i'll have you know he is the most feared werewolf in the world. rumor has it that hes actually fairly good looking but ive never seen what he looks like. his first snap is from 20 hours ago and it was of a girl in a very revealing bikin by his pool. so obviously that was his mate. cute couple.. i feel bad for her but she seems happy. i tap the screen to move onto the next snap which was an hour ago. its a video. on the computer screen he has a randomizer generator or something and hes put in every local packs name including ours the greenwoodland pack.

i pull the phone closer to my face to see what comes next. he clicks the randomizer button and it flicks between all 7 packs names includuing mine..... a second later it slows down and it lands on my packs name..... i turn my head to the side confused. the video ends?

ok i think alpha casey is really wierd now.

i shrugg it of and continue with the rest of the stories happily.

'KATELYN!'  my dad practically screams through mindlink , ok i get he was mad at me but what have i done ? im out in the fuckin woods?!

'yeh' i say back and immeadietly he answers

'Where are you!?' he pants breathlessly its only then that i realise something is very wrong.

'Whats happening! im comming home now' i shout and pant breathlessly as i already begin spriniting home

'DONT COME HOME! RUN FAR AWAY' he says but it sounds like a growl but I don't even slow down my pace

'IM COMMING DAD HOLD ON PLEASE!' i wreched sob escapes my mouth

i pick up my speed , my wolf was also restless so i couldnt reach out for her i cant let my familly get hurt because i wasnt there to protect them.

my thoughts run to my little sister , my world i cant afford for her to get hurt.

the tears streamed down my face but i ran faster and faster to the point where i almost wanted to give up. but i couldnt it wasnt in my blood. giving up wasnt in my blood.

——————

Do any of you guys have any siblings that get on your wick but you still adore them? Because same.

My brother and sister drive me up the wall like no OTHER.

Nobody else can wind me up like they can and it frustrates me.... can anyone relate?

Give us a comment and a like if u liked this chapter ;)