Part 8

Hello thots

Good day.

I hope everyone's days been good !

If not please cheer someone up in the comments it would mean a lot.

If anyone ever needs ANY support message me and I'll try to get round to you asap

Pls like this chapter to put a huge smile on my face.
even if this chapter only gets one like I'd be ecstatic
—————

It was the next day and I was collecting papers from the desk at the office where I worked as a thankyou to greysons pack for taking us in with 'open arms' if only that was true. I feel more caged than before.

I finish arranging the papers and I quickly pick up my coat and other valuables. life here hasn't been great so far but it also hasn't been the worst. I cant stop thinking about my sister let alone grieve my parents gruesome death I wish it ended a different way and that I told them I loved them that morning.

"bye dahlia" I wave to the manager as I begin walking home. it was pouring it out and my wolf so badly wanted to run.

my hair begins getting drenched but I cherish it. I hug my coat closer to me and look up at the sky.

'I love you mum and dad so much' I mumble.

there was so much I wanted to talk to my parents about.and the only place I knew which held last shreds of our memories was our old pack.

the ground was supper soggy and the mud was so sloshy that my heeled boots were almost completely submerging. so I turn direction and begin walking to my old pack land. hopefully they hadn't bulldozed the houses yet. my hair was down , drenched and ratty. my eyelashes clumped together and mini water droplets slowly dripped from my hair and down my face , I let them fall I wouldn't remove it. I was cherishing the rain , it was only 5 in the afternoon and the whole pack land was deserted because nobody likes being out in the rain. apart from me.

I quickly run/sprint to the line of tree which separated both my old pack grounds and greysons.

once I cross the small lining of trees I freeze most buildings were bulldozed all that was left was bricks and the small remains of memories. a chocked gasp and sob leaves my mouth. my hands fly up to cover my mouth holding back the tears I couldn't believe it. I begin walking over the gravel and towards the remains of the house. stray tears left my face and I stopped walking once I saw I passed a screwed up childs teddy just lying on the ground , more tears leave my eyes.

slowly I bend down and I pick it up. it was dirty and covered in mud but it still had those glass eyes and smile. crying more I place the teddy back down gently and carry on walking over the rubble towards my house.

and to even think that most of these people died. all of those teddies belonged to someone , a child. A mothers favourite vase. a child's sweater. children died. and i will always be forever grateful that I didn't pass. however I will still always remember those faces that I used to see around but never talked too.

I stop walking once I reach my house. I look down and only just recognise I was standing right where my front door use to be. I close my eye tightly and try to remember it.

half of the house walls were still standing , the upstairs was completely gone. but a lone chair which I recognised again to be my dads favourite chair , he would always sit in that chair. whether it was to watch a football game , a movie , eat dinner or just talk with friends it was always 'his' chair.