Part 5

Hey hotties

I'm sorry this chapters rushed a tad . I'll try to slow down the pace in which I'm writing at. It's just I have so many ideas and I rush to put them down.

And it's also a tad fucked up and a bit mental , there's some scenes about to happen where you may be abit like

"Errrm what...?"

—————————

'mate' my wolf said inside my head. I wouldn't let her say it out loud.

I was shocked my mate , mate , mate I HAD A MATE! I will never be lonely I wanted to mourn and cry happiness at the same time but I couldn't because I soon realized id rather be lonely than have a mate like him. and it hurt that he caused all this war. he was the reason my parents died , he was the reason my sister had to experience all that.... and what hurt the most was that whilst I was sobbing about not having a mate he was probably shagging some prostitute not even bothered that his mate was somewhere out there.

"put. her. down" I seeth angrily my fists clenching at my sides. I just wanted my sister back then we could sort out this mate mess.

"you mean Quin?" his deep husky voice asks

I gulp holding back the need to run into his arms

"yes."

he smiles bobbing her up and down in his arms consoling her.

"Quin come here baby." I gesture her to come to me with my hands

quin bites her fingers and was contemplating weather to stay in the strangers arms or come to me.

I held back the need to break down and cry.

suddenly a growl is sounded behind me and I almost want to scream in frustration.

clearly it was one of alpha caseys soldiers.

I quickly pull my top off my head and chuck it on the ground. I honestly didn't care if they all saw me naked.

just as the top hits the floor the wolf lunges at me , he probably though I was going to attack his alpha

I barely miss his canines trying to sink into my head. as soon as he flys past me I quickly shift into my white wolf that was covered in blood and I also inherited from my mum. but nows not the time to think about my mum I had to think about ways to kill this idiot wolf.

I stand my ground baring and growling my teeth at the soldier.

we circle each other growling both wanting each other to attack first.

I quickly glance at alpha Casey and my sister who were watching me fight with this wolf. I couldn't let her listen to his sick words any longer so I wanted to get this over quickly.

so I make the first move. I snarl and go to attack his side I bite down on his side but he does the same to me. I bite down harder and he copys my force on my side too.

I snarl and try to shake my head to rip his sides. I refrained my self from whimpering that showed weakness.

then I had and idea.

I let go of my grip and let him push me on the floor. he climbs on top of me and I can hear Quin screaming and trying to struggle out of Casey's arms . before the soldier can sink his teeth into my neck snarl at him and push him up and off me making him land on his back winding him. I quickly scramble up to me feet as the soldier was crawling around wheezing for air. I deliberately shift back quickly stark naked