Part 6

Hey sexc

Sorry was that too far?

Anyways this chapter is pretty boring , I didn't enjoy writing it much. Please take into consideration
I
Am
Trying

If you don't want to like this chapter don't but if u do it will make me very happy :)

—————-

our whole pack was left in shreds , only 50 wolves from our pack survived the attack. nobody came out un-injured. we were going to try to rebuild the pack but that was very unlikely , our pack was extremely weak. it was likely that another pack would come to claim us. Alpha casey didn't take us and im guessing that was because of me.

bodies lay around me and Quinn as we walk through our land. shredded , nothing lasted. I held Quinn into my shoulder so she couldn't see the damaged caused. the grass didn't even look green anymore , except it was slathered in crimson blood of my pack mates. a sea of crimson blood , so many wolves died fighting for protection , so many in fact I had to step over so many bodies because I felt it was extremely disrespectful to step on them in this situation as they fought for our pack and all died warriors.

I didn't know where I was walking , I guess I wanted to find people who were alive but that's never going to happen but I wanted to convince myself so.

then I saw a group of wolves in the distance. I recognised them as my pack mates , all warriors.

with my raspy dehydrated voice I shout "hey! , hi over here!"

the all swivel round and scan the area till their eyes surprised land on me.

I hobble over.

"hey" I say

"any injuries?" one warrior asks who had a huge gash mark across his face and looked bruised up on the arm.

"Quinn doesn't but my back is scratched up a bit." I peer at Quinn in my arms and notice that she was asleep with her eyebrows furrowed in stress. and I carefully place her into another womans arms who rocks her gently.

"lets have a look."

I turn my back to him and lift my t-shirt up but wince as its stuck to my back on the fresh wounds.

but eventually im baring my back.

the warrior curses under his breath "this isn't just a simple 'scratch' its fucking gashes you have pretty much no skin on you're back"

I clench my jaw.

"no biggie the pain is temporarily bearable"

he chuckles.

"no seriously this could get infected since its such a big wound. this dirty t-shirt isn't helping"

I sigh.

"we need to either build this pack back up somehow , or find another pack."

"that's already sorted" a new voice says from the back.

I let go of my t-shirt and turn around to face this person.

"whats happening then?" I ask

"another pack-"

"jesus." another new voice says.

I look behind him and notice a whole clean pack of werewolves.

and one tall handsome man standing In front of them all , also known as the alpha.

"and you are?" I ask crossing my arms cockily.