24

This chapter cute as hell okay!
It made me feel:
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Anyways read on

It hasn't been proof read so , sorry for any spelling mistakes
——————————-

I watch as alpha greyson is flung across the room. Casey didn't give him a second to recover , in a flash he grips greyson by the neck and forced him upwards. He throws punch after punch at greysons face , greyson didn't even have a second to collect himself. He was well and truly fucked.

What's worse is that Casey didn't show Any intention of stopping anytime soon.

I watch as Casey pummelled his fist into greysons face , the sight of it pleased me Because greyson was finally getting what he deserved , however it also scared me. Casey was showing his true colours.

I watch as greyson is flung across the room and into a random table , he tries scrambling up. Blood pooled from his mouth in stringy saliva. I was frightened to say the least. The sight in itself scared me.

I didn't know wether I should let alpha greyson die or stop Casey.

But alpha greyson wasn't weak.

He flies a fist at my mates face , causing Caseys head to fly to the side. Greyson takes this chance to try to catch him off guard. However Casey sucks with immense speed. And He rugby tackles greyson to the ground. They land in a heap on the floor. Both of them roll around the ground , fighting for the upper hand.

I watch as greyson sends another punch into Caseys face , the sight of his face getting punched made me yell out.

Casey lets out a roar , his eyes turning pitch black. This wasn't Casey anymore. It was the beast inside of him. And the beast inside of him was rattling in its cage , and god was it beyond fuming. Casey now became animalistic and rabid. Fighting deathly . His movements were more calculated as he punched Greyson across the face , the brute force of it caused a crack to echo around the room. However it didn't stop Casey. Like a rabid mammal he begins pummelling into greysons body. His fists with every punch creating cracks in alpha greysons limbs and ribs. He was breaking a bone with every hit. Every punch a sickening snap would echo around the room. It was almost as if greyson was slowly being broken into pieces.

It was like Casey craved for greyson to be dismembered. The sheer explosive movements and raging passion in his hits was very paralysing to watch. Everyone in the room was struck by fear.

Casey was going to beat greyson to death.

Just like he promised.

It was sickening and distressing to watch.

I didn't like it one bit.

Greyson was absolutely limp now. Not a sound left his lips. But that didn't seem to bother Casey , he kept punching through greysons face as if every punch was his first punch. It was almost as if he couldn't get enough.

Without thinking I begin walking towards Casey.

Something in me just couldn't watch my mate kill greyson.

Perhaps I just saw the good in people and didn't want him doing something that would prove he was what everyone thought , a monster.

I grip Caseys shoulder.

Just the slight touch of my hand on his body caused him to snap out of it.
His animalistic look on his face made me want to step back , but I didn't.

I wanted to help him.

His pitch black eyes left nothing for me to look through.
He looked me over. His movements were still fast a filled with Adrenalin , something I'm guessing he couldn't control at this given moment.