12

Hey cupcakes

How you doinnnnn

Woke up today to find this book has 70 reads
I'm so happy

Thankyou so so so much even to you ghost readers ;) even though your not here voting your here in spirit ;)

Drop a vote or comment for once it won't do u any harm

——————-

that day I was dragged back to the pack house. Oh stupid stupid me thinking I was going to get taken back to the infirmary for my injuries.
Instead they threw me into a cell. Even my wolfs super healing speed can't close big open wounds like these.

"How's it feeling today." A guard would ask me 24/7 With a sneer on their face. Purely showing he pure distaste on their facial features towards me.

The pain. Never got better with each second that passed. I'm pretty sure they put me to sleep with an injection for a few days or i just blacked out.

I don't even know what day it is. I'm guessing they postponed the ceremony for a few days to clean up the extra mess

However I was allowed to shift into my wolf and whenever I did , let me tell you it hurt like shit but it helped me deal with the pain. My wolf would always attend to my wounds to keep them clean. Because if I got an infection in here pffftttt I'll be gone faster than they can kill me on their own terms , if that makes any sense.

another method to ease my mind as disgusting as it sounded I would think about Casey cuddling me. Telling me everything's going to be ok. Even though he would never do something like that it helped. Took the pain away for a few minuets.

obviously there were other cell mates so whenever it was night I would make small talk with them. Who knows what they had done wrong but it helped me socialise. We were under close supervision in the morning hence why we talked at night.

My hair was ratty and I was only covered in one of my over sized jumpers

I shake my head to try and rid my thoughts however i forgot that the scar on my neck hasn't healed so I hissed out in pain.
standing up slowly I look out the bars and notice the sun was coming down , good I can finally talk.

The guards begin packing up their stuff , they check all the cells are completely locked by shaking on them and then they leave with simply two guards placed outside by the exit doing night shifts.

"So how long have I been out for?" I whisper to someone

Whoever would answer. I had no clue who these people were as no one was positioned opposite me.

"Maybe two days that's how long you were silent for at least." A male voice replies.

I sigh.

"Well I'm kaitlyn" I whisper whilst leant against the cold wall.

"Derik. Why are you in here?" He asks

I sign and begin. I tell him everything from where I was attacked , my family , my mate , my sister , and of course fighting the alpha and killing all those builders.

"Bloody hell you are strong." He whispers out in almost admiration.

"I'm sorry to hear about your family and mate though."