Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

I wiped my palms on my pants leg as I sat in my dressing room. This was my very first time on Ellen, and I didn't really know what to expect. I wasn't known to the industry I've been making movies and music since I was fifteen; now I'm twenty-five directing big-time movies and running my very own company.  

"Ms. Y/L/N it's time." A stage manager said knocking on my door. My manger and I stood making our way out the room and walking towards the side stage. "Calm down I know you're nervous but try not to say something that might embarrass you but give away hints on your new project but not too many details. " Penelope spoke calming me a little. "Got it. " I said finally catching my breath. "You're on in 5...4...3...2.Walk." The stage manager said as the doors opened and one of my songs began playing.

  I smiled waving to the audience as I made my way to Ellen. "Hey," I said as Ellen pulled me into a hug. "Hey, how are you?" She asked as we took a seat. "I'm amazing feeling pretty good right now," I said as she smiled. "I heard you were in you're dressing room freaking out." She said making me laugh lightly. "Yeah, I was nervous. I mean it's not every day that I sit here in front of Ellen." I said making the crowd cheer. "Awww that's awesome. I'm happy to have you here finally." She said as I sat back and crossed my legs and sat back. "Yes, I been working on a new movie along with some new music," I said causing the crowd to cheer once more. "Yes... The Rampage comes out on April 12. " Ellen said as a trailer played onto the screen behind us. "The Rampage everybody. "

"So in previous interviews when you were asked who was you're celebrity crushed, you said gave four names. Sofia Carson, Tori Kelly,  Taraji P. Henson, and Angelina Jolie." The crowd screamed again as my cheeks turned red. "Yeah, all very beautiful, intelligent, and amazing women by the way," I commented before she continued. "When asked which one you would marry if you could you picked Angelina Jolie, but you never gave a reason why," Ellen said as a smile began to form on her face. "Oh wow. Angelina Jolie. I don't know she's just always held my attention. She stunning, clever, and she's independent. She can hold her own, she's a badass and also an inspiration. Not only that but she's also mysterious and well damn I don't even I can describe a woman like that." I said causing the crowd to aww. "I mean but that's what everybody looks for in a woman or man right? Well, at least I am. " I asked causing the crowd to nod. "Wow Y/N haven't even taken me on a date yet and you're already trying to replace me." The crowd went absolutely crazy as I turned around seeing Angelina Jolie made her way onto  the stage, "Angelina Jolie everyone." Ellen said as she stood and hugged her as the stagehands brought another chair out. 

I sat stuck in my chair not knowing what to do or say. After the pair finished hugging everyone turned to me. "I think you broke her," Ellen said as Angelina laughed before squatting down in front of me and waving her hand in front of my face. "You speak so highly of me, yet you can't speak to me." And that's when my brain started back working. "Well, that's what happens when a beautiful woman decides to surprise you." I said smoothly causing the crowd to once again 'aww' at the words that I had just said. I smiled proudly as the actress blushes before taking a seat next to me. "So every beautiful woman you see causing you to go into a frozen shock?" She asked causing Ellen to laugh. "I've seen beautiful women but none of them has even captured my attention the way you do. You're not only beautiful you're breathtaking so I guess maybe that's the reason." I said shrugging causing her to duck her head before Ellen cleared her throat. "So should I be offended?" Ellen asked causing everyone including me to laugh. "No Ellen of course not. Don't tell Angelina but I'm secretly in love with you. " I 'whispered' causing Angelina to gasp and hit my shoulder while Ellen and her audience laughed.

"Y/N Y/L/N and Angelina Jolie everyone. When we come back we'll have a lot of games to play and Y/N will sing us a song. " Ellen said winking at me. "Oh boy," I said rubbing my neck.

The camera turned off and the makeup crew came and touched everyone up as I got up and walked towards a bunch of teenagers in the crowd. "Hey, guys," I said causing them to squeal. "Oh my goodness, we are huge fans of you." A girl with brunette hair said showing me her shirt. "Thank you guys for being here and supporting me and my music," I said hugging all the girls before making my way back on stage and took a seat. "Is that what you do every time you see a fan?" Angelina asked causing me to turn towards her and nod. "They're the ones that got me this far. Why not give back even if it's by a simple conversation." I said causing her to smile my understanding.

 "Y/L/N get your ass over here and get ready to perform." My manager called making me playful roll my eyes causing Angelina to giggle before I smiled and made my way to the area I would be performing. After I got my ears in Ellen came and stood beside me." And we're on in 3..2. Go."

 "We're back with Y/N Y/L/N and Angelina Jolie. Now performing her new song  Sorry Not Sorry Y/N Y/L/N." Ellen spoke before walking off.

  After I finished performing I made my way to the other stage where Ellen and Angelina stood. "Okay, so this game is called  2 amBaby Duties. Basically, we have fourteen babies seven for each of you. And each of them is going to cry and you're going to have to figure out what's wrong them whether they're sleepy hungry or if they have used the bathroom." Ellen explained causing me to groan. "My daughter just turned one Ellen and you want to give me more children," I said causing her to laugh. The backstage crew came out and gave us an apron. "In the middle of all fourteen babies are bottles and diapers. You're going to have ten minutes to stop them. Starting...Now!" After that, all fourteen babies start crying and screaming. "What the hell Ellen," I said as we started running towards the babies.

  I grabbed the first baby and grabbed a bottle and put it in its mouth. After a few seconds, it stops crying and I laid it back in its crib before going to the next one. "Eww, you stink, "I said grabbing a diaper and taking the baby's dirty diaper which was filled with green stuff. "What the hell is this," I said closing the diaper and putting a new one on the baby stopped crying and I went to the next too. I looked up and saw Angelina was already on the fourth causing me to hurry to the next one.

I was on the fifth baby when the first baby starting crying again. "Time," Ellen said causing me to sigh in relief. "You alright buddy?" Ellen asked as I bend down putting my hands on my knees. " I think I just aged ten years," I said causing everyone to laugh including Angelina.

 "Give it up for Angelina Jolie and Y/N Y/L/N. Thank you for joining us today turn in next show to see Cardi B. " Ellen said as we all waved and the camera and crowd. "Thank you and it was nice meeting you," I said hugging Ellen and Angelina before hurrying backstage towards my dressing room. "Here is a change of clothes you have a meeting in an hour and a half that you can't be late for so hurry. " Penelope said handing me one of my business suits and a pair of heels before exiting the room. I sighed and quickly undressed folding the clothes I had on before and putting them on the couch before putting on my suit and heels. I walked over towards the mirror and reapplied my make-up and threw my hair in a neat bun right as someone knocked on my door. "I'm coming P," I said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

 "I'm not her but I can come back later if you want. " Angelina said leaning against the doorway smirking at me.